You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

Ahahaha shut the fuck up you wee rhat cunt, you don't even know me.

I am offeneded by that, who do I tell to get you into trouble?

Further more since you have made these rude comments I will assume that your entire family share your views and tar them with the same brush.

Sound familiar?

If you truely are a rangers fan, stop looking for fault and start fighting for us

I am offeneded by that, who do I tell to get you into trouble?

Further more since you have made these rude comments I will assume that your entire family share your views and tar them with the same brush.

Sound familiar?

If you truely are a rangers fan, stop looking for fault and start fighting for us

I'm not looking for a fault, was pointing out something that I was told.

Like I've said in the previous posts, couldn't give a shit about confrontations between our fans and Hertz fans.

If I was intentionally trying to be a cunt or shit stir, I would have started a new thread.

I'm not looking for a fault, was pointing out something that I was told.

Like I've said in the previous posts, couldn't give a shit about confrontations between our fans and Hertz fans.

If I was intentionally trying to be a cunt or shit stir, I would have started a new thread.

OK fair enough, but what good does it do rangers or our support by you coming on a public forum and stating that the club shop got attacked beacuse some wee bint tweeted it?

Even if it was true what possible positive effect does that have on rangers ? At a time when all and sundry are attacking our club from all angles for prolonged periods of time.

OK fair enough, but what good does it do rangers or our support by you coming on a public forum and stating that the club shop got attacked beacuse some wee bint tweeted it?

Even if it was true what possible positive effect does that have on rangers ? At a time when all and sundry and attacking our club from all angles for prolonged periods of time.

It wasn't a tweet, it was a private message to me from someone who works there. Someone with no reason to lie. That's the only reason I posted it. Maybe she's just a mong and was referring to the front doors being stormed, which led to the shop being locked for fans safety. Having had time to think about it, it makes much more sense.

What good does it do excusing some of our fans acting like cunts? The OP has a point about standards, traditions and the Rangers way... there's a difference between protesting and trying force change than storming in to the front doors of Ibrox like that's going to achieve anything.

It wasn't a tweet, it was a private message to me from someone who works there. Someone with no reason to lie. That's the only reason I posted it. Maybe she's just a mong and was referring to the front doors being stormed, which led to the shop being locked for fans safety. Having had time to think about it, it makes much more sense.

What good does it do excusing some of our fans acting like cunts? The OP has a point about standards, traditions and the Rangers way... there's a difference between protesting and trying force change than storming in to the front doors of Ibrox like that's going to achieve anything.

I would say the message got made loud and clear tonight tbh

Whilst a dozen guys storming the front doors ultimately was pointless and achieved very little at the time.... It's PR.

It will make the news, it will show the broader audience our anger and grab a bit of attention. It makes a statement as much as 1000 of us protesting outside. It's happened once, the points been made.... It shouldn't happen again.

We've got to keep the anger in check though. Vented in a productive way, it's the supports best asset at the moment!

Not really the attention our Club needs though is it. We're never out the papers, so I don't think it will show a broader audience. Once news broke that King had called for an EGM, the nonsense after the game seemed a bit pointless in reality.

Whilst a dozen guys storming the front doors ultimately was pointless and achieved very little at the time.... It's PR.

It will make the news, it will show the broader audience our anger and grab a bit of attention. It makes a statement as much as 1000 of us protesting outside. It's happened once, the points been made.... It shouldn't happen again.

We've got to keep the anger in check though. Vented in a productive way, it's the supports best asset at the moment!

I'm just glad we have found that fire again. We've been apathetic far too long.

Not really the attention our Club needs though is it. We're never out the papers, so I don't think it will show a broader audience. Once news broke that King had called for an EGM, the nonsense after the game seemed a bit pointless in reality.

Bollocks. Totally

This shit happens at every ground every week up and down the counrty, its hardly a surprise

You make it out as if every rangers supporter has had a hand in this

Fuck off with that, I'm sick to fuckin death with handwringing cunts who are too busy bashing the club.

My supporters bus has been bricked a few times, obviously I was pissed off but it wasnt exactly a surprise

Football fans know the risks going to games and all this mock outrage and rangers bashing is making my blood boil

WE ARE RANGERS

Try and remember that

Football supporters know the risks? Grow up! I support all of protests tonight however, at what stage do you not think 'It's not safe to take my kid to a game as my bus might get panned in'

There should be no intimidation of going to a football game!

Great point mate.

Cunts making up stories to give us bad P.R. tho does the opposite.

You know what to do.......

Everyone knows exactly what Ashley is all about so I think the protest has been a roaring success as the media (especially English) know this is the only way to get a message to the fat fuck

Newcastle fans were on twitter earlier basically appauling us for song this now before he gets in the door fully

SSN for starters ya obsessed fuck

Feel free to elaborate?

The protest happened before kickoff. It was mentioned non stop before the game. The EGM has been called. What else is there to achieve? Storming in the front doors isn't going to make the duds on the board go... aye I'll resign.

Did your mob not do something similar with the Kellys? When you were Pacific Shelf!