Michael Stewart John Hartson

bigbluesea

maybe if the majority listened instead of believing that mccoist was doing a good job, something might have changed soonerAs it stands we are a shambles because of ally, and stewart spotted it well over a year ago

even the fans who backed ally were hoping he could turn it round and not that he was doing a good job.giving Stewart credit for seeing the blatantly obvious is ridiculous if you listened to his commentary today and thought he was impartial when speaking about Rangers I'd question your sanity.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even the fans who backed ally were hoping he could turn it round and not that he was doing a good job.giving Stewart credit for seeing the blatantly obvious is ridiculous if you listened to his commentary today and thought he was impartial when speaking about Rangers I'd question your sanity.

impartial regarding what, compare us to the tarriers, we are a complete car crash, they are coasting to a domestic treble without hitting decent form, and still in europe

what else can a commentator do in a situation like today, it was painfully obvious we were going to get picked apart by the commentators

the majority backed ally, he thought he was doing a good job, the board went with that

had we chased ally after division 3 we might have a totally different rangers team to the shite today

If the board did go with the supporters like you have said then they shouldn't be in the job.

Anyway he's gone and we still don't have a replacement. Yes he's taking a wage but most clubs would have paid him off by now.

If the board did go with the supporters like you have said then they shouldn't be in the job.

Anyway he's gone and we still don't have a replacement. Yes he's taking a wage but most clubs would have paid him off by now.

true, but most clubs dont have a leeching manager that managed to negotiate a near 100% wage rise for his notice period

true, but most clubs dont have a leeching manager that managed to negotiate a near 100% wage rise for his notice period

Again true but then most clubs wouldn't have allowed a contract like that to be issued.

We have been fucked over by many people but this is not our the supporters fault.

Even if we all don't agree with each other.

impartial regarding what, compare us to the tarriers, we are a complete car crash, they are coasting to a domestic treble without hitting decent form, and still in europewhat else can a commentator do in a situation like today, it was painfully obvious we were going to get picked apart by the commentators

again so he deserves praise and respect for pointing out the obvious .maybe I'm being impartial myself due to his reaction to the handbags at ibrox v hearts were he stated it was basically all Rangers fault and claimed our fans had beaten a fellow jambo a claim that still hasn't been proven on a night with only 1 arrest.

Don't think Stewarts that bad tbh, calls it as he sees it,although I think everyone exaggerated over brown. Apart from running round like a cunt and acting the hard man- he really has nothing else.

When he blamed the pitch for Van Dijk going through Miller it just about summed him up.

He hates Rangers because he's a bitter wee nationalist

So glad I turned off the sound after the 2nd goal, I would rather watch in silence than listen to any of these wankers.

THIS (tu) . I switched aff the sound even before the 1st goal...such was the utter drivel the pair of slabberers were coming out with...Mind you i was glad my auld Da wisnae too happy and put it back on for the 2nd half. Listening to the BEARS goading that mhob and out singing them today even allowed me to tune out both of them spouting utter shite..

I'm not complaining about Michael Stewart as my issue is with Liam... whateverhisnameis (is it Buchanan?) who was the lead commentator on BBC Scotland today. I almost never watch BBC games nowadays as I have proper TV.

I have never heard such a biased and conceited commentator in my life.

He had the game finished at about the hour mark, maybe even half time. He was saying that Celtic would be playing Dundee United five minutes from time. Even with the way we were playing we could have been level by the end for all he knew.

He kept harping (probably not a coincidence) on about how fantastic Celtic were and how dominant they were. I didn't see it. I saw Celtic constantly overhitting wing passes, Rangers letting Celtic come at them and then cutting them off fairly convincingly and then playing the ball out quite well but being a bit too deep. Sure we got caught with a header the goalie didn't put TWO hands to, or even one with conviction and a goal that was unfortunate as the ball came back out to be lashed back in.

I think if Rangers had played two up in the first half the game might not have finished as it did.

He probably would have thought Celtic would have won if only the Mekon, sorry Leigh Griffiths (those two are so similar) had shown up.

Even with the way he made every statement, he was attempting to wind up Rangers fans, He did stuff like repeatedly saying Rangers were umpteen points behind Hearts without mentioning if we win our backlog, it's SEVEN points, including the Hearts game at Ibrox, which IS recoverable. He then said Celtic were leading the PREMIERSHIP in a massively raised voice.

I noticed Rangers were talking to the BBC again too. Maybe too early if commentary which is more IRA than BBC is on the air. The current crop of Scottish based commentators are garbage.