Mcdowall And Durrant

Ger for life

Absolutely clueless.Both sitting down with no idea or effort to try and change the game. I don't care what it costs but the board cannot allow this to continue. We desperately need a new manager now! Stuart McCall looked sickened at the lack of organisation. With a bit of investment we could have had him in charge today and been the better for it.

He was never going to drop McCulloch, and that was probably the only mistake in his starting side. Was quite annoyed that he didn't bring Templeton and Clark on after 70 mins, though,

Only mistake?

Starting so defensively and inviting pressure was a massive error. We should have got stuck in first 5 minutes and made it clear were there to play.

Absolutely clueless.Both sitting down with no idea or effort to try and change the game. I don't care what it costs but the board cannot allow this to continue. We desperately need a new manager now! Stuart McCall looked sickened at the lack of organisation. With a bit of investment we could have had him in charge today and been the better for it.

Durrant wasn't even there was he?

Yes he was the camera panned in on McDowall and him sitting side by side looking like two lost boys

Really i thought he was removed from the first team.

Carry on OP then. I'll through Durie in with that bunch as well then.

Both are useless and don't want to be at the club. However, they're more than happy to stay just for the money and we can't afford to pay them off. So I guess we're stuck with them. Absolute circus. I doubt half of those players even want to be here. Everyone is in it for the money. Total self-serving cunts.

God only knows what's happening in the boardroom but surely if Ashley has any decent intentions for Rangers he should just pay off McCoist, McDowall, Durrant and Co and get in a manager who can give the team some shape, some belief and some fight!

I truly worry where this season might end up if we don't get some dig in this side and fast.

Really i thought he was removed from the first team.

Carry on OP then. I'll through Durie in with that bunch as well then

Didn't see Durie at all. I was surprised myself to see Durrant albeit he appeared suited and booted and wearing the club tie. Aside from which we are a team going nowhere at this time. Our gardener should be ashamed of his legacy.

God only knows what's happening in the boardroom but surely if Ashley has any decent intentions for Rangers he should just pay off McCoist, McDowall, Durrant and Co and get in a manager who can give the team some shape, some belief and some fight!

I truly worry where this season might end up if we don't get some dig in this side and fast.

We need a manager who can manage pronto, but do not see anything happening until the EGM. :(