Received A Text About Hutton And Kenny Mcd

RFC55

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in a minority yesterday when i said hutton was alright, just well outnumbered in the middle because the 2 invisible men were funnily enough invisible

Never hid as far as I could tell. Watch the first 20 minutes again and keep your eye on him, he's bursting to push on and close down their MF but is obviously shackled by the tactics.

Kenny Miller isn't to fond of law and black

Hate posting rumours mate but I'd heard there was some real problems between certain groups of players since the summer.

You do have to feel sorry for the likes of Hutton and that, clearly wants to play and clearly wants to run through walls for us but is denied the chance just so certain arseholes get their appearance bonus'

Hate posting rumours mate but I'd heard there was some real problems between certain groups of players since the summer.

You do have to feel sorry for the likes of Hutton and that, clearly wants to play and clearly wants to run through walls for us but is denied the chance just so certain arseholes get their appearance bonus'

I know Miller went for one of them.

When we go onto the field we don't even look a team

Dont rate Hutton at all and he was avarage at best yesterday, but was still by miles our best midfielder!

Wouldnt be a surprise if players on the fringes were unhappy not getting games when they sit and watch the same clowns being picked every week.

Hopefully rumours of a few loans from Toon are true, if it means any players from yesterdays gash not playing again its a good thing!

Hutton was shocking yesterday.

(tu)

Every bit as bad as Black and Law are.

50 odd games for us, nearly 24 and he's done absolutely nothing of note for us since his debut five years ago.

He was a regular in SD3 and was every bit as pedestrian, turgid and poor as Black was which doesn't say much for him considering he's somebody who allegedly wants to run though walls for us.

Should have been released last Summer, not rewarded with another deal.

As shite as he is I know for a fact that Hutton cares more than half the squad combined.

After the game when the team came up to acknowledge the support given by the fans I am almost certain that it was Kyle Hutton who put his head in his hands as if he was crying.
It looked like the lad was emotionaly drained.
Unfotunately,he is the type of player who needs time and space on the ball but he just didn't get that in yesterday,s game.
Too many times he ran with his loping gait into a defensive trap that he just couldn't escape from.