Received A Text About Hutton And Kenny Mcd

RFC55

Law is the biggest shitebag I've ever seen play football.

Infuriates me that he's deemed undroppable. Cunt.

He.s our top goal scorer with 7,

Typically under the greedy creep.s management our top scorers are mid-fielders or defenders,

If we look at Ally the clowns pals:

Miller the headless chicken has 4.

The Dublin Donkey has 3.

Fatty Boyd has 2,

This is all due to them not getting the same quality of service as they get down at Pizza Hut.

Hopefully five players from a proper league will change this farce,

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Know nothing about fighting with mcdowell but I do know hutton and temps where in glasgow at the dancing pished with beatie after the ricksen game one week before playing rancid fc if thats what hes doing fuck him and get him too fuck hes no good too us. Every athlete be it football running, gymnastics etc know to be the best and on top of your game thats the last thing you do.

Its the culture we allow. Boys know that they get paid regardless of performance and think that getting hammered as most of them have seen them be when we are out, is no issue.

We shall look what happened when leguen tried to put a stop too it guy was hunted out the door delias the same slagged off rancid fcs eating habits and general fitness . We got these cunts scoffing fucking cakes at half time ffs no dietitian would sanction that in the slightest . Hunt the fucking lot of them apart from wallace and give temps and law a chance in a group of better players I just think laws getting hammered and temp needs better service cover and an out ball when hes shut down