10 Year Old Rangers Fan Hit With Bottle - Stv News

Gaz52

Shows the difference in mentalities from both sets of fans

A Celtic minibus drove past us and was stopped at a red light (before the game) they were singing and sticking the fingers up to us but rather than open the bus door and hit a child with a bottle, we laughed it off and continued walking to the stadium.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://m.stv.tv/news/308852-ten-year-old-boy-on-rangers-bus-hit-by-bottle-before-old-firm-clash/

Says it was septic fans here

Shower of rabid bastards from that Brazen Head....its been a constant source of complaint...the "after hours" club upstairs was closed by ob and cooncil after a stabbing.

I'm sure a few well directed complaints will finally see this shithole closed down for good

Get well soon bearcub

My first derby game was Konterman's screamer & they spat on me & my Da outside it. Fuckin mhanks.

At least the BBC is saying bus surrounded by scum fans

It was a fucking minibus....so chances are you would have seen everyone who was on it....to still throw a bottle is just sickening

Scummy low life terrorist loving giro collecting paedeophile cunts

are you kidding me? 'men wearing green'? talks about rival fans a lot without highlighting who it is - obvious for people in Scotland, not so much outside of it though.

they are certainly quick enough to highlight if someone is a Rangers fan whenever this crap happens (see the other thread someone started on the sectarian attack by a Rangers fan). there is something very wrong with how news is reported over in Scotland.

I was telling my wee boy before the game that I would take him to one of these games when he's a wee bit older, got a horrible feeling in my stomach when I read this

I would do time for cunts like that.

Hope he recovers soon and as a poster said above, gets the VIP treatment at Ibrox.

Just found out a guy on our bus was arrested for singing the BB. Out on bail and banned from every ground in the UK until his case in July for singing a song, yet scumbags like this are still out walking out streets? It's time our police force started catching real fucking criminals!

Just found out a guy on our bus was arrested for singing the BB. Out on bail and banned from every ground in the UK until his case in July for singing a song, yet scumbags like this are still out walking out streets? It's time our police force started catching real fucking criminals!

I wouldn't expect anything less. The police have no bottLe. Getting arrested for singing a song is ridiculous. Bottling at 10 year old really takes a big man. Scum of the earth those lot! I haven't noticed anything reported about their h** banner either by the way... Surely this comes under the same bracket as fenian?

It's all down to that ridiculous piece of legislation introduced by the SNP. The quicker the act gets repealed the better.

Hope they catch the cunt. When I was young I got one tooth knocked out and I was terrified, thought id be gumsy forever, so that wee guy to have 3 teeth knocked out and a jaw broke in an out-of-nowhere attack must have been terrifying. Hope the wee guys ok and hope he isnt completely put off the football now because of a bunch of lowlife scum. Hopefully the club do something nice for him.

Surprised it even made the news as it was perp'd against us. Definately not sectarian, justa bit of banter, yeh know, the craic.

Hope the boy is ok and gets over it quckly.

I'd repatriate everyone of the heinous subversive bigoted plastic spineless bastards back to the shithole they continually lament.

It really makes me sick. To think this young lads first experience of an old firm is getting attacked by fucking morons.

I have very close mates from both sides and we all agree on this... these wankers aren't football fans, they're thugs.

Hopefully the wee man will be back shouting on his team soon.

Really? Well they would need to lock up themselves. Mate retires from plod this year and it cant come wuick enough.. Says it's now infested. The whole culture has changed. Standards dropped big time. The prod's need to keep it straight, no banter about football, or the taigs complain and cry bigotry and bullying. Usual shite.

Surprised it even made the news as it was perp'd against us. Definately not sectarian, justa bit of banter, yeh know, the craic.

Hope the boy is ok and gets over it quckly.

I'd repatriate everyone of the heinous subversive bigoted plastic spineless bastards back to the shithole they continually lament.

The thing is, the sectarian songs are deemed illegal because supposedly they can cause public disorder, but maybe its just me,but id say bottling a child is more likely to cause a riot than singing a fucking song is.

just making it easier for polis to not do their job, why investigate a wee h** bastard getting assaulted when you could lift a big h** bastard for singing TBB in half the time then be back at the station having a cuppa faster than you can say a hail mary

The thing is, the sectarian songs are deemed illegal because supposedly they can cause public disorder, but maybe its just me,but id say bottling a child is more likely to cause a riot than singing a fucking song is.

just making it easier for polis to not do their job, why investigate a wee h** bastard getting assaulted when you could lift a big h** bastard for singing TBB in half the time then be back at the station having a cuppa faster than you can say a hail mary

Exactly.

Sad. If i was the boy's dad, I wouldnt be doing prisoners. Not everyone is like me though, but i have no time for plod these days,articularly when it comes to protecting us. Too busy appeasing them. We are the big bad guys remember.