Managerial Situation

gsa

I've heard a lot of people comment (today especially) that we can't afford to "pay off" McDowell.

We don't have to actually pay him off in a lump some, rather we just have to continue to pay his wages as they fall due for the remainder of his contract.

Surely then we must continue to do that but replace him with someone else. Anyone else.

Obviously we aren't going to be paying a proper manager a proper wage. But surely there's a hungry coach or manager out of work, who would love the opportunity to manage us for the rest of the season through to the playoffs and would be happy to do it for a nominal wage?

People are talking about potential loanees arriving tonight but with the current coaching team it'll make no difference.

I personally think the whole atmosphere would change (it matters related directly to football at least) if someone new arrived this week to take us through to the end of the season. Surely to God the board (or whoever is asking the shots) must realise this?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still going with my m8 in Newcastle as he said in November (which I posted on here) Peter Beardsley will come north in January and replace Ally until the summer with a hand full of his youth players from Newcastle. The players part has come to fruition,let's see if it happens time will tell.

You are not telling me , we can't get a Manager in for 4 months/ end of season with a review dependant on how it goes.

McDowell is utterly fucking clueless and i wish he would GTF....But he won't he wants his money all paid in full which he is due..

We should have gave McCall a chance till the end of the season.

Mcdowell will have trouble keeping his pals happy if he's to actually play the famous five so best thing imo is to bring Billy Davies in till end of season and if he gets us promotion then everybody wins.The thought of Mcdowell managing Rangers and standing by the usual failed subjects with the same outdated tactics leaves me cold for he's about as inspiring as Mr bean.

Looks like Peter Beardsley will be sent from Ashley since he is already paying him to manage us til the end of the season

I heard from my big m8 in Newcastle on the phone tonight that one of his staff Joe Joyce will replace Mcdowall this week until the end of the season. Time will tell and hope to Fuck it's true the guy seems to have a decent cv,better than McDowell anyway..

I heard from my big m8 in Newcastle on the phone tonight that one of his staff Joe Joyce will replace Mcdowall this week until the end of the season. Time will tell and hope to Fuck it's true the guy seems to have a decent cv,better than McDowell anyway..

Hope to fuck it is as well is your mate a good source ?

Good really hope he's right !!

He has been so far so I ain't going to doubt him now he reckons ally got wind of the situation in regards to players coming north of the border and went in a stinker of a huff back in November and says we're constantly being spoken about down there and also said he overheard someone influential saying. Ally will just need to get used it as Mike always ends up getting what Mike wants. So there you go Ally in a huff and chucked it. Ally didn't get his way so Ally screwed us for the rest of his wages.

He has been so far so I ain't going to doubt him now he reckons ally got wind of the situation in regards to players coming north of the border and went in a stinker of a huff back in November and says we're constantly being spoken about down there and also said he overheard someone influential saying. Ally will just need to get used it as Mike always ends up getting what Mike wants. So there you go Ally in a huff and chucked it. Ally didn't get his way so Ally screwed us for the rest of his wages.

Rangers man ? Don't think so, really makes me question wether mccoist ever cared about us when you think about what he is doing I mean what Rangers fan would take money off us when they are taking us absolutely nowhere then the fly bastard goes on his 12 month notice period so his wages are higher And then he fucks off and takes money off us that he doesn't need and we could be doing with

Rangers man ? Don't think so, really makes me question wether mccoist ever cared about us when you think about what he is doing I mean what Rangers fan would take money off us when they are taking us absolutely nowhere then the fly bastard goes on his 12 month notice period so his wages are higher And then he fucks off and takes money off us that he doesn't need and we could be doing with

Pretty Sad ain't it m8. Money the route to all evil as they say.

Pretty Sad ain't it m8. Money the route to all evil as they say.

Ano hope your mate is right and it will be the start of getting all these money chasing bastards to fuck and soon MA will get us a good, experienced manager in and get some money in as well and get us back to where we belong and I honestly believe we are en route to getting sorted out

i would take your big mate over mr non motivator.