Snooker, Do You Play/watch?

Gaz52

I enjoy a game of Snooker and it isn't until you actually play it yourself you realise how skilled the professionals are, as it's a very hard game.

What's your highest break? (if you play) mines is around 35-40, I'm not the best.

I'm watching the German Masters just now on Eurosport, O'Sullivan/Davis. O'Sullivan is a wizard and I wouldn't mess with his Da :ph34r:

I used to play a lot when I was younger, my highest break is 43 but only play now and again, took up the pool and played in my local league but packed it in aswell.

I prefer to play pool, but would rather watch Snooker on the tele.

Me and my mate play every pool every Tuesday but it's mostly just for a few pints and time out the house :lol:

I prefer to play pool, but would rather watch Snooker on the tele.

Me and my mate play every pool every Tuesday but it's mostly just for a few pints and time out the house :lol:

I watched snooker all the time when I played a lot, is it just me but after watching the UK and the masters events I think the standard is a lot poorer now than it was 20yr ago.

I watched snooker all the time when I played a lot, is it just me but after watching the UK and the masters events I think the standard is a lot poorer now than it was 20yr ago.

Just noticed your from Killie, I used to live there. Used to play at that snooker club across from the Galleon (don't know if that's still there)

I had a break of either 83 or 84 once (I genuinely can't remember which). I played a lot at the time, and was regularly getting 30s and sometime 40s. That day everything just fell into place, my 2nd highest break is in the low 50s so I'm definitely not an 80+ player!

Edit: and now I'd be lucky to get into double figures.

I had a break of either 83 or 84 once (I genuinely can't remember which). I played a lot at the time, and was regularly getting 30s and sometime 40s. That day everything just fell into place, my 2nd highest break is in the low 50s so I'm definitely not an 80+ player!

Edit: and now I'd be lucky to get into double figures.

you still need to know why your doing to get an 80 odd break, I definitely wouldn't be playing you for cash.

Used to play all the time but concentrate more on golf and the gym. I've hit breaks of 60 plus a few times but not in a while. Don't watch it now either as I was a massive Hendry fan and when he retired I lost the interest.

Used to play every Friday afternoon after college, would regularly get breaks 30+ but only ever had two in the 40's the best a 48 (missed a straight pink to the middle to end the break), only recently started playing again and really struggling to get 20+ breaks, although I did clear the colours the other day.

Much prefer pool these days particularly 9 Ball, if only I could convert my potting and cueball control in pool to snooker I'm certain I could get close to a century break.

I used to play a lot in my younger days,highest break was 92(had 5 of them)

Gave up to play pool and had some good results against some of the top players in scotland who are incidently some of the top in the world,current over.40s world champ is from glasgow and a good bear,ran him close in a national tournamemt last year

Started playing snooker again last year and got my first ton,either 107.or 109,after playing for years I was so shocked id burst my hoodo

Got a 121 last night.

A red, a yellow and another red.

Seriously though I love the game. I play at least once per week, usually on a Friday. Highest break is a 52 but I'm delighted when I hit anything above a 20. It's amazing how you can go in one week and feel really confident, potting most balls you go for, but then the following week you can hardly pot a ball. My play was of the latter last night.