Ashley,easdales,somers,liambas,mcdowell

blue No11

Agreed.

The entire management/coaching team should also be ashamed of themselves. Not only although including the one on gardening leave. We are a fucking shambles which has been years in the making.

By not quiting in response to the mess they have created they should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Furious watching that today. That is the response to last weeks shambles?

The club has been dragged so far down it's hard to see us recovering atm.

We will recover after we boot this crowd right out the door. No Surrender Never ever surrender. Be strong and as a collective we must do what ever it takes to get this shower of shite out of Ibrox. We all want our club back and we want it back NOW !

They don't care. Ashley doin what's right ashley n sd, king will do what's right for king and Co, Kenny lookin after his payoff, easedales lookin after their blazers n brogues n somers looking after his waste of a wank status. No one gives a shit about the club other than the fans.

god help us.

We will recover after we boot this crowd right out the door. No Surrender Never ever surrender. Be strong and as a collective we must do what ever it takes to get this shower of shite out of Ibrox. We all want our club back and we want it back NOW !

That will take a sizeable financial contribution by a new board.. Not something that they have promised really

Sitting in car after witnessing that sorry excuse of a performance, we can't go forward until we beat the boardroom cancer at Ibrox.

I expected that today if I'm honest with myself.

Yes we could, if we had the money we could get in a new manager, but as you seen from today, fans don't turn up.

They don't care. Ashley doin what's right ashley n sd, king will do what's right for king and Co, Kenny lookin after his payoff, easedales lookin after their blazers n brogues n somers looking after his waste of a wank status. No one gives a shit about the club other than the fans.

god help us.

Spot on.

Sitting in car after witnessing that sorry excuse of a performance, we can't go forward until we beat the boardroom cancer at Ibrox.

I expected that today if I'm honest with myself.

Honest question. If our board had been made up of Rangers men over the last two years, do you think they would have sacked Ally by now. Because if not, don't see how we would be in a much better position playing-wise than we are at present.