Utterly Pathetic - Rangers To Appeal Mcculloch Ban

Adoniram

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what?so if a player punches an opponent behind the back of the officials he should get away with it?

Fair point but I would answer yes because I believe either everything or nothing is dealt with retrospectively

What about other things affecting the result missed handballs, balls over the line not given, unjust penalties etc. These are just as, if not more important, than foul play but if the officials miss them or get things wrong nothing is done.

mculloch shouldn't be anywhere near our first team and we all know it, but everytime he is in a blue jersey he gives 100% which is more than I can say for half the imposters in our team just now.

there are plenty players I would be looking to drop before Jig

Totally agree with this part. I think a few players have chucked it, but people mistake players being rubbish/shitebags/off form/past it etc for not giving a shit alot of the time for me.

I'm curious what exactly makes people think Jig doesn't try as opposed to any of the other explanations for his being off the boil.

Totally agree with this part. I think a few players have chucked it, but people mistake players being rubbish/shitebags/off form/past it etc for not giving a shit alot of the time for me.

I'm curious what exactly makes people think Jig doesn't try as opposed to any of the other explanations for his being off the boil.

Jig tries his hardest he's just not got the legs anymore, he should be nowhere near the team but with the current managerial set up that's not going to happen.

I thought he was better when he played up front, he banged in a few goals, and he's a shit defender, but maybe he found his level in the lower leagues, and the championship is a step too far for him, which could be why he feels the need to stamp on, and elbow opposition players?

That is beyond a joke. All so he can play on Friday night. A pathetic decision and one that the club, player and coach should be utterly ashamed of.

Haven't went through the thread so this might have been covered but the appeal earing is tomorrow therefore he will only be able to play against Hibs if the appeal is successful, no?

As for the appeal, in my opinion it is certainly frivolous - it looked a pretty blatant stamp in my opinion. His cynical foul in the second half was worse IMO, especially given he is a supposed leader & captain.

Whilst I don't think him missing out would be a bad thing at all, it's not clear it was a deliberate stamp, as he would struggle to avoid him and no player can just levitate like David Blane, who also can't do it without camera edits and other trickery.

If he genuinely didn't intend a stamp, despite our desire for a change in the centre back pairing and defence in general, then he does have the right to clear his name.

Personally, I'd like to see that change, but am unsure as to whether it was intentional and he has that right to make his case.

Another Jig fan boy, what was the last game you attended? To say he gives 100% if sheer madness. He doesn't care, he'd rather cuddle commons when getting mauled in old firm game or walk off the pitch head down when things aren't going well. He's a joke and I'm sure he'll get pelters on Friday If he plays

Pure nonsense to suggest mcculloch gives less than 100% m8. He's there to be shot at when it comes to ability or age but he tries harder than anyone at Ibrox and that's a fact not an opinion.Season ticket since 1986 so believe me I'm qualified to know when a players not trying as opposed to him being out of his depth like every other player at Ibrox unfortunately.

Haven't went through the thread so this might have been covered but the appeal earing is tomorrow therefore he will only be able to play against Hibs if the appeal is successful, no?

As for the appeal, in my opinion it is certainly frivolous - it looked a pretty blatant stamp in my opinion. His cynical foul in the second half was worse IMO, especially given he is a supposed leader & captain.

Quite correct on both counts. Only noticed when the appeal was after making the OP. 100% convinced it will fail because it looks to the world that they are appealing simply to have him available for the Hibs game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/31254650

2 mins 10 secs in. My view is he could easily have hurdled over the player but didn't. And if it was an accident why did he not immediately put his hands up and apologise?

Thought it was accidental on Sunday but after watching that I'm not so sure.

mculloch shouldn't be anywhere near our first team and we all know it, but everytime he is in a blue jersey he gives 100% which is more than I can say for half the imposters in our team just now.

there are plenty players I would be looking to drop before Jig

100% of shite is still shite. He offers nothing and being captain makes it worse as he sets a terrible example.