Real Supporters. Case Proven.

tannerall

Got a feeling this could drag on for longer than we would wish.....and its been three frigging years already.

But hey, as a fan-base we've done it, supported through three years of disappointment after disappointment, and we are still here. The mark of real supporters.

We stick to our history, traditions and loyalty, and hope for the future, still the most important things to us Gers fans. And never forget our history, traditions, loyalty and hope for the future are the things they wanted to destroy, but could not take away from us.

When all else is fucked, team, managers, board, we still know where our loyalties lie and where our future beckons.

We will get back. And our revenge will be sweet. Keep believing.

We've already proven we can ride the storm, we may have to get good at it, but hey, it's just what we do.

It's in our souls, Rangers at the core and Rangers till we die, no surrender.

We've survived the best of times and the worst of times.

We are still the most successful team in the world and when the time comes we will be improving on that.

But most importantly we've already survived the best of times and the worst of times. And supported loyally in equal measure.

We will never be second best. And our constant support has proven this, we deserve to be the greatest, and we will remain the greatest.

We are not just good time glory hunters.

We are real supporters

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a feeling this could drag on for longer than we would wish.....and its been three frigging years already.

But hey, as a fan-base we've done it, supported through three years of disappointment after disappointment, and we are still here. The mark of real supporters.

We stick to our history, traditions and loyalty, and hope for the future, still the most important things to us Gers fans. And never forget our history, traditions, loyalty and hope for the future are the things they wanted to destroy, but could not take away from us.

When all else is fucked, team, managers, board, we still know where our loyalties lie and where our future beckons.

We will get back. And our revenge will be sweet. Keep believing.

We've already proven we can ride the storm, we may have to get good at it, but hey, it's just what we do.

It's in our souls, Rangers at the core and Rangers till we die, no surrender.

We've survived the best of times and the worst of times.

We are still the most successful team in the world and when the time comes we will be improving on that.

But most importantly we've already survived the best of times and the worst of times. And supported loyally in equal measure.

We will never be second best. And our constant support has proven this, we deserve to be the greatest, and we will remain the greatest.

We are not just good time glory hunters.

We are real supporters

great post mate.

:lol:

He's looking for a 'popular' tonight. He regularly starts these threads he knows he'll get 'likes' for.

Unlike "nothing to do with Rangers" posts looking for dislikes, the King Jela on the wind up attention seeking speciality, shame those have gone,

You want me to send you a valentine's card, sorry mate don't do requests, but would be happy to send you a sympathy card though as you sound like a sad frustrated bastard.

No mate your ok .A as gonna say go and enjoy your glory hole days but don't matter.muxh when your swallowing cum.

I did not have sexual relation with a rocket called tannerall.

As we all know Mr Clinton was proved to be a liar.

So Mr Christian tannerall . Lie down Nd the it. Ya rocket.

We are the life and soul of this always have been the fans are the club

The fernando ricksen game on its own represented our hero and us

that despite all the problems to face - that as one we are a force as one.

That game showed what a briliant support we have and always had.

Though my eyes blue I cannot see. Tannerall is taking the pish out of thee

On Many occasions he starts a post, he drools and moans and we beg he is hit with stones.

He still carries on to infiltrate our mind. Is he really one of our kind?

One day we will know. He will show. Not of our loyalty and pride . But a horrible dirty wee snyde

No mate your ok .A as gonna say go and enjoy your glory hole days but don't matter.muxh when your swallowing cum.

I did not have sexual relation with a rocket called tannerall.

As we all know Mr Clinton was proved to be a liar.

So Mr Christian tannerall . Lie down Nd the it. Ya rocket.

Fuxache, this from a guy who accused me for being on drugs. Have you ever had sex ?

Though my eyes blue I cannot see. Tannerall is taking the pish out of thee

On Many occasions he starts a post, he drools and moans and we beg he is hit with stones.

He still carries on to infiltrate our mind. Is he really one of our kind?

One day we will know. He will show. Not of our loyalty and pride . But a horrible dirty wee snyde

Poetry is quite good , what the fuck it has to do with a Rangers forum is beyond me.

Can you advise what drugs you take, might help us get over the pish football. ;)

We have things on earth called ecstasy

You no get them where you are from. Planet zoomer. But hey Ho. I can still play better football than all they cunts. Would not tie my left boot neve mind my talented right foot.

Nice to know at least one part of you is talented.

I've been to ecstacy, it was the day McDonald scored two goals at Fir Park. Did you celebrate that ?