Online Heists Gta V

RFC55

It's the only thing that looked like someone playing a flute :D

i tried the ninjas but didn't look right. It took fucking ages trying to get the letters right but the stars are bang on i think.

I have made the new one the active emblem.

I might get one of the weans to try and do one, they will more than likely do a better job than me

I was going to but the boys advised me the Adder is a waste of money and to go for that instead.

I've got two adders and a couple of aircraft the buzzard and something else albeit i did benefit heavily from the hacked money that was getting spread about.

Went into a game lobby one day and got a message saying someone has just given me some money did a mission and my bank was full.

I've got two adders and a couple of aircraft the buzzard and something else albeit i did benefit heavily from the hacked money that was getting spread about.

Went into a game lobby one day and got a message saying someone has just given me some money did a mission and my bank was full.

I dind't play it when all that was going on.

My rank and money are earned honest!

Shud have $10 million soon enough though...

How do you make decent doe? I'm level 36 with a high end apartment n about 100k lol

Ps. That new badge looks snide

At rank 36 some of the missions you can do will payout around 17/18K, do them solo. Obviously heists but they take a it longer.

Our resident artist knocked up the emblem in the earlier hours of the morning, feel free to up load an effort for our perusal.

See in the Pacific Bank Hiest with the motorbikes.

When i played with yous, someone managed to get their custom car. How?

Trying to play it with some other people but we can't figure out where to put the car.

See in the Pacific Bank Hiest with the motorbikes.

When i played with yous, someone managed to get their custom car. How?

Trying to play it with some other people but we can't figure out where to put the car.

get on the bikes, drive to one apartment or all four of you go to each of your apartments, dont try and get in the garage door, go to the front entrance.

You need to make sure your map isnt illiuminated blue otherwise it will say you are not allowed to enter your apartment during heists.

Kill any police and keep trying to get in, should give you the option of entering with nearby players once you're out of view of police.

You will spawn in your apartment then just go to your garage from there and jump in whatever car you want. Armoured Karuma iis the one to pick tho.

You can't pick up teammates on the street though, they must enter your apartment and get in your car that way.