Rst Respond To Collymore

eskbankloyal

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nothing was mentioned about the "the monkeys died" banner, which I think is an absolutely shocking thing to wave at a football ground...... If the term "monkey" was aimed at any other race or social group there would quite rightly be outrage.

Absolutely nothing was mentioned about the "the monkeys died" banner, which I think is an absolutely shocking thing to wave at a football ground...... If the term "monkey" was aimed at any other race or social group there would quite rightly be outrage.

Nah your mistaken that was just craic mate

Nah your mistaken that was just craic mate

I know what you mean, but you're happy being portrayed as being sub-human? That's part of the problem with the relentless agenda against us, it's starts normalising what we say and do as being wrong.

I know what you mean, but you're happy being portrayed as being sub-human? That's part of the problem with the relentless agenda against us, it's starts normalising what we say and do as being wrong.

No mate! I hate the cunits and everything they do and stand for. However it's one rule for us and one rule for them. When they do it its a joke and we do it we're racist, sectarian and whatever else the media and taigs throw at us. First we sort ourselves out then we'll attack our enemies. WATP!

He's got about 50 of them firing off complaints already. For racism! Fuckers going on about fascism!

This guy needs dealt with by the club somehow. He's a fucking hateful, spiteful fuck that's out for vengeance at all costs.

He's got about 50 of them firing off complaints already. For racism! Fuckers going on about fascism!

This guy needs dealt with by the club somehow. He's a fucking hateful, spiteful fuck that's out for vengeance at all costs.

This!

Can we not get him banned from Twitter?

The guy is an absolute loon ball, but he's got a platform and he's portraying our Club and our whole support as racists.

That's not on, what he said we sang about him tonight is absolute lies.

This is going to come to a head. You can't just go around saying these things about an organisation. And he's clearly on a misguided, nasty wee crusade now.