Amy Macdonald Tweet To Stan

Alex_Follow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once we get this EGM out the way I want to see the club and the fans go on the offensive against scum like Stan, 3 names, the hag and Britney!

no chance of that happening.

the current board have no desire to fight our corner, and the other lot are the dignified silence brigade.

more chance of me getting a blowjob from megan fox than the club standing up for us.

DK looks like he is going to be in charge, the same dave king that said we shluld appologise for the admin shite, and paul murray who wants us to recconect with the tarriers.... and you think they will defend the club...pffft.

:lol: She sent a tweet to some no-mark wind-up merchant who's only audience is a few tims on Twitter.

Here's the company wee Amy keeps;

_45055789_-50.jpg

Some people are only actually interested in the team and the football, not the politics and sectarianism that engulfs so many old firm supporters. Stop being twisted and just appreciate someone actually spoke up for us for a change.

no chance of that happening.

the current board have no desire to fight our corner, and the other lot are the dignified silence brigade.

more chance of me getting a blowjob from megan fox than the club standing up for us.

DK looks like he is going to be in charge, the same dave king that said we shluld appologise for the admin shite, and paul murray who wants us to recconect with the tarriers.... and you think they will defend the club...pffft.

We'll just ignore completely what John Gilligan said then.

Cool.

50 years a bear and 30 yrs in the order, I know plenty about being a bear son, don't you fucking worry about that.

A "bear"? Really? Shoulder-to-shoulder with Salmond and the green half of Glasgow vying for the end of the Union & for a Scottish Republic?

Your standards of what constitutes a 'Bear' isny up to much.

We'll just ignore completely what John Gilligan said then.

Cool.

if he surprises me and actually fights our corner I will offer an appology.

Until then I will go on pasr experience of the people that are either in or trying to get into the club. I will concede that Gilligan is a bit of a wild card, no previous experience of him, he may well surprise me... I doubt it though.

I see that fanny Collymore is still at it saying we were singing "black fenian bastard" on Friday and getting the Taigs to complain to BT about us. And he's championing some petition that 9000 C****c fans have signed against us and sectarian singing. This cunt needs to be stopped and put in his place!

Mad phill has it on good authority we are getting reported in the match report for singing a racist chant about collymore and not the actual "wife beating bastard" , the fact phill is saying it though probably means it is a load of shite.

There is also one wee dick who whilst in the process of sucking up collymore arse in about twenty rangers filled rants has also called us "orange bastards" Wonder what stan makes of that obvious example of bigotry on his twitter feed.

Just to inform anyone who read this earlier , rangers will have to answer regarding sectarian singing however their was no mention of racial chants in the report , it seems again mad phill was indeed talking out his arse.

Just to inform anyone who read this earlier , rangers will have to answer regarding sectarian singing however their was no mention of racial chants in the report , it seems again mad phill was indeed talking out his arse.

Was it true that someone died in his care?

if he surprises me and actually fights our corner I will offer an appology.

Until then I will go on pasr experience of the people that are either in or trying to get into the club. I will concede that Gilligan is a bit of a wild card, no previous experience of him, he may well surprise me... I doubt it though.

So you've looked into the future and told us how King and Murray will be due to what they've said.

Yet you won't with Gilligan. :lol:

On your logic Gilligan will be fantastic then and will speak for us, like he said (tu)

So you've looked into the future and told us how King and Murray will be due to what they've said.

Yet you won't with Gilligan. :lol:

On your logic Gilligan will be fantastic then and will speak for us, like he said (tu)

ive looked into the past for my views on dk and pm. How am I supposed to form a view on gilligan when I have no experience of him?

I have no idea how gilligan will be, like I said.

where did he say he would fight for us? I missed that.

I already said regarding king and murray that I am going on past experience of them.