Stan , Meltdown Imminent

cr3_bear

Not sure if this is already been posted today , but Doncaster seems to have upset stan and his hordes with this statement http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31602715

Rangers likely to escape action over sectarian chanting by fans

Rangers will escape punishment for fans' sectarian chants, the Scottish Professional Football League's chief executive Neil Doncaster has hinted.

The chants, heard during the match against Raith Rovers on Friday, made up part of the match delegate's report.

Doncaster said that if clubs can prove they did everything possible to prevent such singing, no action will be taken.

But he expressed his frustration at the "distasteful, shameful and selfish actions of a mindless minority".

In a statement on Tuesday, Doncaster said he hoped to "have sight of" match delegate Tom Purdie's report "within the next 24-48 hours".

He added: "It remains the SPFL's position that if it can be established that clubs have done everything required in overall management of the event pre-match, during the game and post-match, then they have no case to answer."

Play media

Scottish football's strict liability

But he also said "the vast majority of decent fans" would "share a strong degree of anger and despair that the good name of Scottish football is once again being dragged through the mud by the distasteful, shameful and selfish actions of a mindless minority who seem hell bent on indulging in outdated and offensive behaviour".

"I know that clubs, players and many others across the game share this frustration."

Doncaster said the league body would work with the clubs and police "to do everything within our powers to act against those involved in such unacceptable conduct and behaviour".

But he warned that he would need "the supporters to play their part to help stamp out such behaviour."

The rules for clubs taking part in European competitions differ from the SPFL's. Uefa, European football's governing body, operates a policy of strict liability, where clubs are held responsible for the behaviour of their fans.

This policy was adopted by the FA in England last year.

Uefa can warn clubs about supporters' behaviour and impose punishments such as fines, points deductions, bans or the closure of stands to fans.

Dave Scott, campaign director with the charity Nil by Mouth, which works to challenge sectarianism, feels it is time for Scottish clubs to adopt the Uefa policy of strict liability.

He told BBC Radio Scotland: "In 2013 [the Scottish clubs] unanimously rejected it. This week we will be contacting all 42 SPFL clubs and other clubs that have voting rights at the SPFL's AGM in May and asking them to put strict liability on to the agenda.

"Decent fans are fed up listening to [sectarian chanting].

"Strict liability is the way ahead. If we want to eradicate sectarianism in Scotland that is the way we have to go."

In a statement released on Tuesday, Rangers said: "The club's position on anti-social behaviour is abundantly clear. The club is committed to eradicating all forms of inappropriate behaviour and continues to work tirelessly via the club's Follow with Pride campaign, and supports all initiatives aimed at tackling this problem."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stan is raging were getting away with it, Lets make sure the hate campaign against this women beating scumbag continues and we get him off Talk Sport as well as he cannot handle any heat on him without going into meltdown and saying crazy shit on his Twitter!

Already 4 posts in a row from him :lol: Brilliant!

"outdated and offensive behaviour"

That's how I see catholic dogma, they can spread it freely in the media, I can voice my disdain

Can't have 1 without the other

"Decent fans are fed up listening to [sectarian chanting].

Decent people are disgusted by hystercal virgins who have betrayed all morality

Is that the same Nil By Mouth who answered the same letter differently whne it they thought it came from a celtic fan than when they thought it came from a Rangers fan?

You got a link to this?

I think I could use this in one of my wee articles.

Cheers.

If no action is taken againsy the club, then I would say TBN is officially back.

:D

I wouldn't go that far, mate.

They're looking to have a vote in May to introduce "strict liability" which would hold the clubs responsible.

Also, the positions held by UEFA and current legislation in Scotland remain much stricter.

I'll stop calling them fenian bastards when they stop acting like fenian bastards.

Any set of fans that boo a country's war dead have already given up the right to moralise about anything else.

Fuck the hand wringers.

Nail on head mate,why anyone gives a fuck if they're offended is beyond me in fact I hope they are offended may encourage some of them to fuck off to their spiritual home with a bit of luck

Now Stan is comparing "fenians" to "jews".

Is fenianism a religion? Here was me thinking it was an armed Irish Republican movement?

Fuck off Stan ya ignorant, racist, woman beating pervert.

The guy is clueless and is completely out his depth with the arguement he is in