Stan , Meltdown Imminent

cr3_bear

Stan is raging were getting away with it, Lets make sure the hate campaign against this women beating scumbag continues and we get him off Talk Sport as well as he cannot handle any heat on him without going into meltdown and saying crazy shit on his Twitter!

Already 4 posts in a row from him :lol: Brilliant!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor old Stan is being used and abused by Rangers hating cnuts and his ignorance and lopsided viewpoint is coming from him being??

A. Thick

B. Unwell

C. Easily Led

D. All of the Above

And as usual we have a whole host of mock offended anti Rangers hating ghuests on here getting there pishy/skid-marked scants in a twist....

:7325::7326::ulster: ...AS ALWAYS....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS...THE MIGHTY AND THE FAMOUS... :ulster::7326::7325:

I think if our support really go for it, with TBB a change in the rules will be forced by a media and PR machine mobilised entirely against us.

The Alloa chairman was on BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound and he was completely against a change to "strict liability".

I think it was Chris McLaughlin who badgered him into saying that the football authorities must do more.

Worth listening to hear how that show tried to bring him to heel.

Fans all over the world sing much worse than we do. Spain is vile.

Unfortunately the world isn't getting a say.

Yet again, it's the same old faces telling us how shocking it all is. Worse still, they are having an effect or at least trying very hard to.

The Alloa chairman was on BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound and he was completely against a change to "strict liability".

I think it was Chris McLaughlin who badgered him into saying that the football authorities must do more.

Worth listening to hear how that show tried to bring him to heel.

Mike Mulraney supports the scum, he used to take business associates to hospitality there.

Mike Mulraney supports the scum, he used to take business associates to hospitality there.

Yes. Didn't he get selected by Liewell 2 years ago as one of the lower league reps on the new SPFL board? Also made derogatory comments about Rangers if I remember . Quelle Surprise.

I actually think he has defeated himself here, its become clear to most this is a witch hunt not any campaign.

He is one self-righteous knob, in a sea of them and needs to keep his profile high.

Have belted tbb against cellic since I was 13 year old, do we really need to sing it against Falkirk on Friday night?