Livorno V Rangers, Someone Tell Delia

saintbob1969

Was there that night. Fantastic, despite the bloody weather. Could not have ended up any more drookit if I had jumped into a swimming pool.

Fud Livorno fans tried to set fire to a Union Flag that was hanging on the segregation fence, Godzilla with her fiery breath would have had a problem getting a light that night.

Said Fuds also had a banner declaring us (Bears) to be Slaves of The Queen. I believe they have Communistic views.

Had a great night back in Pisa after the game, Pisa supporters were well chuffed with our success, apparently Pisa and Livorno do not get on that well.

The press and Cellic were looking to be the first Scottish team to beat an Italian team in Italy but didn't Rangers achieve this against Livorno in 2006/07?

If I'm mistaken I'll apologise of course.

How about the first Scottish team to be pumped out of Europe three times in a season, Fail Fail, and again.

Can remember this game well, was my 14th birthday! PLG really had us going well in Europe, shame he couldn't replicate it domestically.

Watching the highlights on Youtube was pretty eye opening, I'm pretty sure that's the slimmest Boyd, Adam and Hutton have ever been.

Sadly I'd blocked out my mind how shite Karl Svensson was :anguish:

4 I think.

Can obviously remember the 05 fixtures but it's a fixture/syou don't even hear the older bears talk about either if you get what I mean . Like you always hear of older fans talking about the games against Munich , Ajax , sporting Lisbon and PSV etc but I have just never heard anyone talking about playing the Milan teams in the past .

Was there that night. Fantastic, despite the bloody weather. Could not have ended up any more drookit if I had jumped into a swimming pool.

Fud Livorno fans tried to set fire to a Union Flag that was hanging on the segregation fence, Godzilla with her fiery breath would have had a problem getting a light that night.

Said Fuds also had a banner declaring us (Bears) to be Slaves of The Queen. I believe they have Communistic views.

Had a great night back in Pisa after the game, Pisa supporters were well chuffed with our success, apparently Pisa and Livorno do not get on that well.

Wettest I've ever been in my life, remember the arse with the Celtic top.

Wettest I've ever been in my life, remember the arse with the Celtic top.

Another good memory of that night was the attitude of the Polis. Me and several others were caught trying to smuggle a Kerry Oot into the ground. Instead of arresting us, they helped us to open our screwtap bottles(with the aid of a Daystick) and stood chatting to us for a while as we downed our brews.

Polis Scotland take note.