boyd leaving?

Rintoul

A guy in work told me tonight rangers are looking to sell kris boyd to a team in eastern europe as he has been constantly drinking and coming into training drunk during the season....his friend has something to do with rangers but then again i have no idea the truth in it.....i recon tho we will be trying to get him sold out there for money as he has a big reputation out there after his performance in the kirin cup.....3 million i recon we would want! i thought i would pst this since i heard it

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has always been accusations of his drinking. I think this story may just be an extension of it. No offence to the original poster but Ireally don't think there's anything in it. :)

He must be getting out of bed pretty early if he is going to get drunk enough before training.

There is the possibility that he is pulling an all nighter. However I doubt that would happen. If he is constantly coming in to training drunk, when does he sleep??

If he is constantly coming in to training drunk, when does he sleep??

On the pitch.

:lol::lol: Now that is something to consider. While they are being put through their paces he's lying on the half way line having a kip.

Mind you if that was happening, I fear he would be scked and not sold. That is just my opinion of course

If he is constantly coming in to training drunk, when does he sleep??

On the pitch.

Nail on the head excoriate. :lol:

Funny!! :beer2:

Still do not believe this rumour all the same.

I do believe WS and or Ally has had a good word with him.

He must be getting out of bed pretty early if he is going to get drunk enough before training.

There is the possibility that he is pulling an all nighter. However I doubt that would happen. If he is constantly coming in to training drunk, when does he sleep??

You can go to bed after a night out and wake up the next morning still drunk.

You dont have to pull an all nighter to be drunk the next morning.

I don't think there will be any truth in it tbh. However if these rumours of Boyds over indulgance on occassion are true, it needs to be dealt with. I don't think there is any smoke without at least a little fire, and these rumours appear alot, despite getting no media coverage.

I don't doubt Boyd likes a drink, based on the many times I've seen him out in Ayr, and what my brother in law has told me (born and raised in Tarbolton, same as Boyd, and it's not a big place). However I have no idea how much weight is behind the accusations of turning up for training worse for wear, still stinking of drink. Even though he is a bit of a daft boy, I don't think he's daft enough to throw away his career.

I think it is exaggerated because he is slow

A guy in work told me tonight rangers are looking to sell kris boyd to a team in eastern europe as he has been constantly drinking and coming into training drunk during the season....his friend has something to do with rangers but then again i have no idea the truth in it.....i recon tho we will be trying to get him sold out there for money as he has a big reputation out there after his performance in the kirin cup.....3 million i recon we would want! i thought i would pst this since i heard it

A guy in ma work told me theres a lot of erseholes wanting Boyd tae leave and most of them are scum fans :classier_than_pipeguy:

This is nonesense, if Boyd had a drink problem that affected his game Walter would have delt with it.

In addition if he had a problem it would not have started in January when Walter was appointed, and if this is the case dont you think Le Guen would have dealt with it, after all he wasnt affraid of reputations or upsetting the players or fans.

You dont score 20 plus goals a season in any league if you are a drunk

He is selling his house in Newton Mearns, he has a reputation as a bevvy merchant, he looks slow,sweats a lot. .So? 2+2 still doesn't add up to any figure you can pull out the air. High profile players in Scotland are always subject to gossip and very often ill founded speculation.

This is nonesense, if Boyd had a drink problem that affected his game Walter would have delt with it.

In addition if he had a problem it would not have started in January when Walter was appointed, and if this is the case dont you think Le Guen would have dealt with it, after all he wasnt affraid of reputations or upsetting the players or fans.

You dont score 20 plus goals a season in any league if you are a drunk

Its the unwashed that start them coz they know he is a threat to them....and I mean they start them on here :pipegreen:

i think it would look a bit hypocritical on behalf of watty and coisty to sell our top scorer because he likes a bevvy, its well known that the 9iar team all said 'the team that drinks the gither wins the gither' to now sell him would be in my opinion a bit daft

stranger things have happened mind you ;-)

Widely known rumour that he likes a drink and a snort....though the rumour extends to just about every British player going around these days.

There is a rumour going around that this board is crawlin with you know what :classier_than_pipeguy:

Widely known rumour that he likes a drink and a snort....though the rumour extends to just about every British player going around these days.

There is a rumour going around that this board is crawlin with you know what :classier_than_pipeguy:

ye can get cream fur that, stops the itch :craphead:

Some say they are terrified of that creamy soap stuff :classier_than_pipeguy:

Some say they are terrified of that creamy soap stuff :classier_than_pipeguy:

(tu):lol: