Sky Sports Dave King Interview

Oh sorry. I forgot about the other option, Ashleys men. Who have us sitting 3rd, with a horrendous squad and no manager and no sign of actually wanting one. Yay.

Oh aye and Ally hit the baw with my arse coaching had nothing to do with where we are currently. :rolleyes:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh aye and Ally hit the baw with my arse coaching had nothing to do with where we are currently.

Manager is the boards responsibility. Is he not?

They are the ones who appoint and remove managers. They left him be and still haven't fucking replaced him months after he has resigned.

They are the ones who appoint and remove managers. They left him be and still haven't fucking replaced him months after he has resigned.

When the honorary Rst member wanted to replace him posters said he was wrong. Can you not make up your mind.

Don't you'll make me blush. :pipe:

I dont think he's grasped the fact that i may not agree with posters on certain subjects/posts but can on others.

Sometimes i even just admire their opinion/argument whether i agree or not.

When the honorary Rst member wanted to replace him posters said he was wrong. Can you not make up your mind.

He didn't replace him and we've had 2/3 more Green linked boards since then. All allowed him to continue.

Opinions do and are allowed to change. Thats extremely difficult for you and the Ashley cock suckers to comprehend, but that is what happens in life. Opinions change.

He didn't replace him and we've had 2/3 more Green linked boards since then. All allowed him to continue.

Opinions do and are allowed to change. Thats extremely difficult for you and the Ashley cock suckers to comprehend, but that is what happens in life. Opinions change.

You seem to have a problem reading and keeping an online opinion out the gutter.

You seem to have a problem reading and keeping an online opinion out the gutter.

You seem to be completely changing the subject.

If you have a serious problem with the fact we can't win the Premiership in two years, take it up with yer precious boards.

You seem to be completely changing the subject.

If you have a serious problem with the fact we can't win the Premiership in two years, take it up with yer precious boards.

You seem lost on most subjects bar praising King and childish abuse.

I suggest you stick to your strengths.

You see the ironic contradiction aye?

You never appeared that outspoken against MA.

you clearly missed my sarcasm, i admit its hard to show it on here lol

im quite "meh" about people keeping their plans close to them, but it has to be the same for all parties, if Ashley is getting slaughtered for not saying a peep, then king must also

The board didnt appoint him. And one of the reasons they couldnt sack him is because of folk like your boys Dingwall and CH calling for boycotts.

The board didnt appoint him. And one of the reasons they couldnt sack him is because of folk like your boys Dingwall and CH calling for boycotts.

My boys? Whats that based on then Willis? This will be interesting.

The boards throughout the past few years squandered 60m and then proceeded to spend more money paying each other off. If they wanted to sack Ally, they fine well could of. Negligence shown to the footballing side of things as they hadn't a clue about it. Thankfully we'll now see an end to that.

You seem lost on most subjects bar praising King and childish abuse.

I suggest you stick to your strengths.

Well thats nonsense.

I suggest you stop your arrogant, obnoxious posts to those who disagree with you. Are you Llambias in disguise?

you clearly missed my sarcasm, i admit its hard to show it on here lolim quite "meh" about people keeping their plans close to them, but it has to be the same for all parties, if Ashley is getting slaughtered for not saying a peep, then king must also

Hoisted by my own petarb. :lol:

I don't know why anyone expected MA to break the habit of a lifetime anyway.

Tbf DK has given more achievable plans than every other board the last 4 years, I realise that isn't saying much ;)

However I'm not very business minded and have no idea what levels he can go into at this stage. It's also clearly just about DK, specifically, because when Sarver offered us a bullet point blueprint of his intentions people were waxing lyrical about his detailed plans :huh:

Well thats nonsense.

I suggest you stop your arrogant, obnoxious posts to those who disagree with you. Are you Llambias in disguise?

What posts are these ? Are you really that silly that you think i may be Llambias. ?

Have i also to stop giving out " Likes" as well as you mentioned that in one of your posts.

Tom Irish English and his cronies are spouting the exact same nonsense as some posters on here.

That lover of Rangers at the bbc is singing from the same sheet as the detractors.

But, but, but, they all want what's best for Rangers!

Aye, right you are, to be sure.

Tom Irish English and his cronies are spouting the exact same nonsense as some posters on here.

That lover of Rangers at the bbc is singing from the same sheet as the detractors.

But, but, but, they all want what's best for Rangers!

Aye, right you are, to be sure.

Why do you read his shite then, its the same how some of you can all quote word for word what the gobblegiver say's.