The Real Ibrox Heroes This Season

Tontospal

I agree but if you read my post you would see that I was referring to King and McDowall ignoring the season ticket holders and going out of their way to praise the boycotters as if they are somehow heroes.

The truth is that without the season ticket money this season the club would either have owed Ashley more money or suffered admin/liquidation.

A total boycott as advocated by those who now have the power would have killed our club.

I wonder what they would have said then?

Today's appointment of Graham is divisive. No way is that guy a Ranger given some of the things he has said or done against individuals in the support.

I agree with you that Chris Grahams appointment is divisive. I used to think that he was an alright bloke until I seen the way that he was treating fellow Bears on the Internet. He has blocked people on Twitter probably into the thousands and in a quite nasty fashion as well. This appointment will never unite us Bluenoses, the exact opposite in fact. And you say that no way is he a Ranger and you are correct here also. No way does a Rangers Supporter talk to his fellow Supporters in such a manner. A really obnoxious man.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, i meant what i said mate. Feeding spivs. Aiding that £33m we spent last year and the £100m we have spent in the last 3 years. On what exactly? Usually when people pay money for something they like to know where it is going and for what.

Keeping the doors open was blackmail patter used by the spivs supporters.

Kingco ain't my heros. Not yet anyway. It is going to take something very special to win me over.

Do you go to watch the football or watch the boardroom.

In context:

If Craig White came back i'd still go support Rangers! If we went down a league ( or two) I'd still go support Rangers. It matters not a jot who 'owns' the company - or how shite the football I would buy my season ticket!

People bought season tickets for the 3rd divison not knowing where we'd be playing (if at all), who our players would be (if any), and risked throwing that money away completely. Compared to that, buying a ticket for the Championship is a pretty safe bet. So if this is a 'who's the biggest and bestest fan competiton' shouldn't those people who bought tickets for the 3rd be considered? Or is it only those who have bought tickets for the Championship? Perhaps only those who bought season tickets for all leagues outside the top-tier should qualify for 'biggest and bestest fans'? If so, we should wait until after the playoffs before handing out pats on the back. After all, we may have another season in the Chamionship to endure and only real fans will be buying those ticket.

The doors were never going to shut. Even if we entered admin again and went under. A new company would have formed again, people would have bought the assets again, and Rangers would have kept playing football. This idea that Green, Ally, or anyone is NEEDED for there to be a Rangers is nonsense. There will always be a Rangers the club is bigger than any of these individuals.

The 23000 or whatever that bought season tickets and have supported the poorest Rangers team in history and carried on despite a despised Board.

These ladies, gentlemen, girls and boys are the real heroes yet the new Board and the useless clown of a caretaker manager have disrespected them this week whilst praising the boycotters.

King seems to take this group for granted whilst praising the boycotters who strangled the club of funds and deprived the team of support in order to get him in the door.

As for McDowall, this deluded clown is at it. He doesn't want the job but wants his pals back whether that be McCoist or Smith or Durrant in order that he can deliver SFA whilst hiding in the background.

However even the shockingly poor standard of football under him can't match the words attributed to him where he stated that he was looking forward to the supporters coming back to get behind the team tonight.

The real supporters have always been there you trumpet.

So what do you want a medal or will a pat on the back do.

In context:

If Craig White came back i'd still go support Rangers! If we went down a league ( or two) I'd still go support Rangers. It matters not a jot who 'owns' the company - or how shite the football I would buy my season ticket!

Yep that would be me too :uk:

The players have ripped the cunt out of us this season I honestly can't stand them.

Its funny how you get used to watching this shite & even accept it, seeing the deserters booing the team the night was the highlight of the night for me.

So what do you want a medal or will a pat on the back do.

I don't want anything, I was simply pointing out that the people who deserve praise are those who bought season tickets despite crap football and all the off field nonsense.

It is ludicrous that King praised those who helped him get in on the cheap whilst the clown of a caretaker manager welcomed the return of the support whilst ignoring the thousands who continued to invest in the club and support the team.

No no, i meant what i said mate. Feeding spivs. Aiding that £33m we spent last year and the £100m we have spent in the last 3 years. On what exactly? Usually when people pay money for something they like to know where it is going and for what.

Keeping the doors open was blackmail patter used by the spivs supporters.

Kingco ain't my heros. Not yet anyway. It is going to take something very special to win me over.

I honestly agree with you here, and i actually think that if more people stayed away sooner it would have benefited the club in the long term. I just couldn't bring myself to do it though as watching Rangers is what I do, as others have mentioned there's nothing heroic in that but it's what I look forward to during the week at work, but having only missed 5 games home and away since we went into the third division I can honestly say that weve went backwards rather than forwards and if change was forced upon the club before it would have stood us in a better position in my opinion.

I don't want anything, I was simply pointing out that the people who deserve praise are those who bought season tickets despite crap football and all the off field nonsense.

It is ludicrous that King praised those who helped him get in on the cheap whilst the clown of a caretaker manager welcomed the return of the support whilst ignoring the thousands who continued to invest in the club and support the team.

King praised those who helped get rid of the vermin syphoning money out of the Club. Where's the 72 million gone or did you conveniently forget about that ?

When we had low crowds I didn't hear the same negativity and moaning I could hear last night these boycotters are now being praised makes me sick

can honestly see myself staying away now that Graham has a place on the board

Starting up a boycott mat, aye? Chris Graham oot!