Mccalls First Team

Have to admit i am very excited to see how he sees us lining up. Who he will drop, who he will pick. How ruthless he will be and how he will go about this outstanding chance.

Will it mean a clean slate for the likes of Shiels and Templeton?

Will he drop McCulloch and appoint a new captain? Would you?

Is Ian Black finished at Rangers?

Will Nicky Law now turn up?

Will Bell or Robinson be number 1, will he opt for young Kelly?

Will the likes of Sinnamon, Halkett, Walsh, Murdoch and Hardie get a fair chance now?

Will he want the removal of the current shower who have cemented mediocrity at the club?

So many questions, it's actually very very exciting.

Whilst slightly underwhelmed i understand why we have went with him and offer him my full support.

All the best Mr McCall and welcome back to the worlds greatest football club.

*Note for admin, it's not letting me write his name properly in the topic title. Is it possible for someone else to fix it please?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he knows fairly well what the present first team are like, but he make take a week or two longer to appraise the youngsters. It may not even take that long as he should be in the know and I'm sure he'll listen to what Durie has to say about them, unlike McD, I surmise.

Very exciting though to see what he'll do.

I think after watching his input over the last season or so he's been on btsport regularly he will make changes but mcculloch will still be in Te team I think but I reckon templeton will come back into The fold as will Gallagher. He likes to play a 4-4-2 so I reckon his first line up could be

Robinson(bell if fit)

Mcgregor mculloch zaliukas Wallace

Shiels Murdoch law templeton

Miller/clark vucnic

I would be equally happy to see this lien up:-

Robinson

Wallace

McCulloch

McGregor

Foster

Black

Law

Murdoch

Aird

Boyd

Miller

On the caveat that his coaching and management gets them playing to their fucking potential!

Not good, in fact your worst post Ever !!

He has got to see what he has available at training. Its all very well saying "I want temps in" or whatever, but if Temps is moping about doing fuck all in training nobody in their right mind would pick him - and if someone like Temps does have that attitude (and this is just an example - i am not saying he has), will McCalls arrival change that? and does McCall have the time to try and instill some drive and determination - or is it easier to look elsewhere?

It would be the easiest thing i the world for him to do what fans want and drop everybody and replace them with youth and/or players like Temps and Shiels - but is that the best chance of us getting promotion or is it just a fan pleaser? McCall does not have an easy job ahead.

Personally, as a priority I think he has to make us harder to score against - we leak goals against everybody - so a knee jerk reaction for Temps and Shiels wouldn't be the first thing I would be looking at - though we could do with these guys being interested and involved.

Get to the play offs, get a team out that will park the bus basically - and some guys that will snatch us some goals. Its not a great spectacle but its pragmatic.