If We Get Promoted?

Ma2

Should we get promoted the reality could be we will be fighting relegation unless we can somehow put a better team together than we have now

How will the support cope in this situation-will crowds dwindle?

Get a good summer with a few new signings, lose some of the older and slower players and a change of ethos on our fitness, training and tactical awareness and I'd see us competing easily in the top six as its a league that has gone down in quality over the last few years.

Get a good summer with a few new signings, lose some of the older and slower players and a change of ethos on our fitness, training and tactical

and I'd see us competing easily in the top six as its a league that has gone down in quality over the last few years.

Hope you are right

Timing might just suit given the amount of players being out of contract this summer giving the Manager a bit of a fresh start

A chance to rebuild and there are surely loan/Bosman signings (along with some youths) around that can play at that level

This would also help to get our finances stabilised

Teams in the SPFL are very poor, and it wouldn't take a large spend to take them all on, sadly we have been even worse which will change in the summer when we get rid most of the shite

It's the spend that worries me-not been very good at it over last few years

The Manager is the key

Get a good summer with a few new signings, lose some of the older and slower players and a change of ethos on our fitness, training and tactical awareness and I'd see us competing easily in the top six as its a league that has gone down in quality over the last few years.

Totally agree, only three decent teams in the Premiership and with a sensible approach to the squad, training and tactics we can easily finish top four and be up there challenging for a top two finish.

Got a lot of faith in McCall to get us promoted via the playoffs. That being said must win game tomorrow night no excuses of being less than a week in the job. Next Sunday will be the big one against Hibs need to get something from that game. All going well and we get promoted MacCall will be given a new contract and we will sign a few decent players. Top three place should be achieved in first season back to premier imo.

Negative thread after negative thread from the OP!

You still feel the same?

No wonder I am negative after that tonight

Alloa FFS

They probably operate on total income on less than most of our lots wages

With each passing game, this becomes less of a concern. I'd say right now there's probably about a 5% chance of us going up!

Long hard road ahead-starting from scratch again

This time around with less money than McCoist had at his disposal

Staying in championship might mean we could put a few wins under our belt

An English premier club fan stated that he was looking forward to relegation so he could see his team win a few games!!!

What have we become?

Like I said in the another thread we ain't going up.

Also if we did only the brain dead would think we'd start the next season whether in the top flight or Championship with a similar team to this season.