Mccall Interview Today

PRW.

Positive stuff stuarty. I'd rather be shite playing the youths than be shite with the imposters we have. We have little to no pace, we don't play with width and our defending is honking

I'd rather no be shite either way but it would be a bit easier to take if we were pushing youth over experience.

the thought of Aird and Crawford being the youths that come in is depressing, the same Crawford that was teribble for Morton and whose fans thought was terrible.

Oh and why the fuck do people keep suggesting Aird at RB when we have one of our best youth players whose natural position is RB in Ryan Sinnamon.

I liked SM's uncompromising style as a player, and it would seem he is about to introduce that same mentality to the squad.

I hope he pulls it off and gets the combination we need to get the points we need to win second place (Fuck, it's hard to say those two words) and then win the playoffs.

I have no doubt SM is the real deal, but sadly can't say the same about the squad he and KB have been left with to make this mammoth transition.

:7325:

SM has taken just a few days to realise how poor these players are.

I think Crawford will play right back. He has stamina and decent pace.

Wallace left back.

McGregor and Marius CB.

Midfield of Templeton, Murdoch, Law and Aird.

Daly and Hardie up front.

Give the boy Sinnamon a run at right back FS!

This.

Been calling for this for months now. I also want Gallagher and Hardie given a shot. Central mid is a problem area for me. Don't really like any of them and I think murdoch is ok but not capable of bossing the midfield. would love to have seen Bigirimana in action......what happened as he was one of the three to actually join up with the team.

Walsh and murdoch have shown are youth are decent, works in progress but decent. Would really like to see Sinnamon at RB though.

Crawford and aird showed up well? Crawford couldn't get a game with Morton and aird hasn't played for weeks,and couldn't even

Impress in 2 development games I've seen him in recently,what about Gallagher,dykes,halkett etc

Crawford and Aird made an impression? what was that like? "god those lads are shite...."

Now with players like Crawford and Aird and maybe a few others who so far havent quite made their mark yet, its not what we can see, its about what a decent and experienced manager might see and then what he can get out of them! Don't forget that McCall even had Law playing football once!

You don't have to be Arrigo Sacchi to see that Aird is going to have to learn to put a ball into the box that actually gets past

the first man.

Also, if he wants to be a winger, he's going to have to add more than just pushing it pass the FB and trying to fry him for pace to get

to the ball. That might work against plumbers and joiners, it ain't going to cut the mustard at any sort of half decent level.

That said, he always gives it his all which is more than can be said for a good chunk of the mince we have. Not convinced he will

have the technical ability to play as an effective winger, however.