Daily Record Got Duped.

WATBB

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does when those concerned have an obsession akin to a tarrier.

Thats quite hypocritical since the previous board were blamed for every problem under the sun. Id say if the board angers you that much to the point of starting a boycott that equates a more taig like obsession than mentioning them on a forum in a completely relevant manner. But hey, you have to be seen to be toeing the party line eh.

I know this isn't real

But if they're starting to weed out banned supporters at games then they're going to have their hands full... Unless it's just exclusive to Rangers, which of course it is.

To be fair, if the idiot is posting openly on his account that he is attending ibrox that day and in turn posts pictures of himself at ibrox, why in gods name would anyone have cause to think "Hold on a minute, maybe he is just making this up to see if a newspaper bites?".

Stupid fucker probably got sent to jail because the court case went as follows:-

Judge : You are hereby charged with posting a bomb to Mr Neil Lennon, how do you plead.

Idiot : Guilty (starts smirking)

Judge : I sentence you to .....

idiot : NOT! (in Borat voice)

Exactly why I don't get the outrage about this and why I think all this guy has really done is assist the DR in digging up bad publicity that should stay in the past.

I was talking to the " i would rather be a packistani native than a tim" guy at the weekend and asked him just that, he has 2 years left to go, people with the banning orders have to sign in at the police station or equivalent designated place at kick off time of each game!!! That is how its enforced.

Mines is only Rangers or scotland games outside the UK.

Fuck focus! :wanker:

Quelle surprise the ostrich loyal prefer to criticise the Rangers fan not the Rebel. Friends like this who needs enemies.

Go on then, tell us why the ostrich loyal should be outraged. Jibes have been more your forte than explanations of late, so I won't hold my breath.

Go on then, tell us why the ostrich loyal should be outraged. Jibes have been more your forte than explanations of late, so I won't hold my breath.

Your replies form my reply to you. You're happy to criticise the Rangers fan and not the paper. Who were only too happy to run with a story harming Rangers because it suits their agenda. They gleefully ran with it without checking basic facts simply because it was anti Rangers.The same paper Paul Murray thanked for their courageous journalism.

The fact you don't see it that way tells me all i need to know.

Your replies form my reply to you. You're happy to criticise the Rangers fan and not the paper. Who were only too happy to run with a story harming Rangers because it suits their agenda. They gleefully ran with it without checking basic facts simply because it was anti Rangers.The same paper Paul Murray thanked for their courageous journalism.

The guy is a monumental idiot and I wish he didnt support us. He is an embarrassment of the highest order.

How and why would you check if he was stating himself that he was there and posted a picture of himself at Ibrox?

The Daily Record are an absolute laughing stock. The majority of their "news" these days is shit they've just lifted from trawling through social media. Infact, reading what i just wrote suddenly what Cantona said about the media makes a whole lot of sense. They're dirty gulls looking for cheap sardines.

And every article about this guy they keep on with this laughable line about sending Neil Lennon "a bomb" "explosives". What did he send exactly? A box of hair dye, a piece of gum & casio? :lol:

Happy to criticise Rangers fans? What exactly makes you think I'm happy to do it? As far as I can see, this guy has succeeded in bringing bad publicity to the club. Again. He's no ordinary Rangers fan, by the way. I'm more concerned for the good of the entire club, than the good of some idiot that's repeatedly dragging the club's name through the dirt.

I have criticised the DR countless times, but if some other idiot deserves it, he'll get it. The DR ran with it because the twit admitted it himself. How much more checking of facts are needed? We all know the DR is keen in terms of negative publicity for us, we don't need it proved, so how does it make sense to make some up and give it to them?

The guy is a monumental idiot and I wish he didnt support us. He is an embarrassment of the highest order.

How and why would you check if he was stating himself that he was there and posted a picture of himself at Ibrox?

I don't know how mate but I think I know why. Surely a journalist should always confirm stories before putting in the public domain. Think it is called professionalism.

Happy to criticise Rangers fans? What exactly makes you think I'm happy to do it? As far as I can see, this guy has succeeded in bringing bad publicity to the club. Again. He's no ordinary Rangers fan, by the way. I'm more concerned for the good of the entire club, than the good of some idiot that's repeatedly dragging the club's name through the dirt.

I have criticised the DR countless times, but if some other idiot deserves it, he'll get it. The DR ran with it because the twit admitted it himself. How much more checking of facts are needed? We all know the DR is keen in terms of negative publicity for us, we don't need it proved, so how does it make sense to make some up and give it to them?

Have you even read the fall out and know what has happened here. Because that reply sure as hell tells me you don't. He wasn't at the game full stop. He wasn't beside the "UVF" banner.

"WE DON'T NEED IT PROVED"

Jesus H Christ..you're happy for stories to be run about us and don't care if they can be proved or not.

Over and out.

What a fanny. Zero point in doing this other than to get himself in the paper. A total trumpet.

Or a good ploy to show just how far this paper will go to show Rangers in a bad light rather than check facts before going to print.

Murray's Paper of choice as well.

I think fair play to the guy who has shown that this rag is just too quick to print negative stories about us due to personal prejudices of the staff at their cesspit they call a newsroom.

I made up story amongst the almost daily reporting of the big bad Rangers isn't exactly going to damage our brand as it's already happening and has done for years.

We know the way they react and hopefully this is another slant which will spur the club into action in regards to brand and media biased.

I won't hold my breath though.

It's called being professional, so any shit spouted on social media is now taken as gospel?

They fucked up with a negative story about us and yet we have our own defending them, no wonder they get away with the shit they do.

can someone say how far the fact checking should have gone here - the guy says he's going to the game on social media, he then posts a photo of himself at a game saying he was at the game - I understand the photo was old but how would anyone fact check it?

I think the guy was trying to be clever and didn't think what it would do for the club - awful lot of bother to go to, he hasn't really "caught them out" at all imo

What a fanny. Zero point in doing this other than to get himself in the paper. A total trumpet.

Or just to give the guy the benefit of doubt maybe highlighting how bias and corrupt that rag is?

You go on and slag fellow fans though l've noticed you're good at that.