Glasgow Is Hoachin With Plastic Paddies

Jakes Pal

10603322_969288966416622_391995413951743

Sums them up perfectly.

Brilliant. I am 1/4 Irish, my Granda was in the modern parlance Headhunted from H&W Belfast to Fairfields in Govan. I am more Irish than the vast majority of the Fhuds out celebrating today. Despite my family background, I still feel no great desire to celebrate the day of the Patron Saint of a foreghn country.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bizarre really I live 12 miles from Belfast in a town of 80000 and all the schools are open,people going about their normal day to day lives and not one bit of paddywhackery,,having said that I have no problem with people wanting to celebrate it,just that it has been hijacked by republicans.

They become British on benefits day

They hate our state but love the state handouts.

Ah, okay, so everyone who is unemployed is a Catholic of the Irish diaspora...?

Here was me thinking that the consensus on here is they are all in positions of power and influence and all keep each other in a job.

Ah cannae keep up, it seems.

What I love about Rangers is we fly the Saltire with pride as we do the Union Flag

With the plastics it's all about one flag and I don't need to say which

Yet they were all bumping their gums about being pure pro-Scottish in the lead up to their referendum pumping... "Never see a Scotland flag in Ibrox" ehm aye you will but you'll never see one in your cesspit paedophile breeding shithole of a stadium

You see the Scotland flag, St Andrews Cross, all around Ibrox on a matchday. It is an integeral part of the Union Flag

In the City Centre having a wee refreshment before the game. Have been hasseled twice already by Fhuds. out celebrating some foreign countries Patron Saint.

Just a wee heads up to Bears heading i' please do not rise to any bait. If there is any bother, we all know who will get the blame.

Rfc52 took a half day from work for this. Probably him that was hassling you mate. Did he have a big floppy hat they rugby poofters wear on?!

Rfc52 took a half day from work for this. Probably him that was hassling you mate. Did he have a big floppy hat they rugby poofters wear on?!

He was wearing one of those Guinness sponsored green top hats with the buckle. He also had a monobrow. Could it be him?

Put it this way.. In a country surrounded by billions of fish.. they decide to rely on the potato. Idiots (tu)

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

We're busy and incredibly determined to give these tims the whole of Scotland.

I'm of part Irish descent,one of my ancestors came over during the famine and have no inclination to celebrate st plastics day,it's just a cash cow for guiness,I see myself as British,my parents are British and I'll always be British,I will never pretend I'm from anywhere else,I'm proud to be a UK citizen

Why is there a Welsh Flag for Tartan Day?

I think it might have something to do with Keltic roots, but I'm not sure. The Irish aren't kelts, but they like to portray themselves as so. Fact is, they stole the art and culture from Wales when they invaded them pre 10,000.

I'm just waiting to see how many Rangers get blamed for any trouble that may start in Glasgow tonight after the folk(septic fans) that have been drinking all day react to home bound Gers fans.