Celebration

Escobar

Only videos I've got are from bus which are not appropriate for here :lol:

Seriously though, after months and months of pish it finally pays off. On paper (looking at form guide) it was Hibs game.

9/2 though, few guys lumped on and got a good return - fair play to them, I'd of been more interested in Hibs at evens.

Why?

"Sone Aluko, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness have raised employment tribunal claims against Newco. They claim constructive dismissal. RFCL has challenged the right of these players to bring such claims for a number of separate jurisdictional reasons, but in any event these are low value claims. The players were all employed by new clubs almost immediately on financial terms which we understand are at least as beneficial as those they enjoyed with RFC 2012 plc. The Clubs advisers believe that these claims have simply been lodged for tactical purposes that relate to the SFA arbitration described in paragraph 11.3 above. It is not currently possible to quantify these claims in full."

Took up option on his contract, shunted us same as the rest. Cunt.

I dont blame the players that left, I blame the ones that stabbed us in the back saying we were dead etc. I have no problem with Aluko, Edu etc, its Naismith and the other rhats I hate.