Hearts Fan Today...

GOAT

Now trying to claim the moral high ground as the club every BBC pundit just loves to quote as a model for everyone, getting a charity to sponsor them next season as well. Remember wonga anyone??

they probably left some working class Lithunians needing payday Wonga loans. Their stadium should have been auctioned off to the highest bidder in an effort to recoup some of the funds their spiv owner stole.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they probably left some working class Lithunians needing payday Wonga loans. Their stadium should have been auctioned off to the highest bidder in an effort to recoup some of the funds their spiv owner stole.

Im pretty sure that is the endgame for Ms Budge, but don't expect any protests from the Jambos this time round. They know their fate is sealed.

obviously didn't realise that the ref may as well have worn a maroon jersey today for all the decisions that went Hearts way

Half expected him to have hitched a lift in their team bus back to Gorgie where he probably stays.

They havent won a league in 60 years,let them have their wee cheer this year. They probably wont get a chance again till they go down to the championship circa 2016-17.

lets face it, they wouldn't bother their arse if they hadn't beaten Rangers to the title. Rangers who don't exist apparently.....

"celebrating winning the lower leagues is pathetic"

- Hearts fans, 2012-2014

Ken but we ken won't have ken anything ken else ken now to celebrate ken for years ken,ken.

A wee sniff of success or a lifetime of top honours.

There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers.

Ken but we ken won't have ken anything ken else ken now to celebrate ken for years ken,ken.

A wee sniff of success or a lifetime of top honours.

There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers.

I'm from Edinburgh but yeah I agree...

"celebrating winning the lower leagues is pathetic"

- Hearts fans, 2012-2014

Completely different from us winning it. It was embarrassing watching us celebrating part time league titles but them, they have had 2 genuine rivals for the title and won the league despite facing a club with millions more resources and far better players than them. It is a wonderful achievement for Hearts, when we done it was won before a ball was kicked and there was never any danger of us not winning those leagues.

Thought it was funny when they started to sing "you're only here to see the hearts", cue the rest of ibrox joining in with "you're only here to see the rangers"

This is as good as gets for them and to be honest it doesn't bother me, neither their "championees" songs. We're on the up, we have a proper manager now and hopefully the remnants of corporate fuckery are behind us.

Sounded to me very much like they were singing "we're only here for the party" but either way, the response drowned them out.

Completely different form us winning it. It was embarrassing watching us celebrating part time league titles but them, they have had 2 genuine rivals for the title and won the league despite facing a club with millions more resources and far better players than them. It is a wonderful achievement for Hearts, when we done it was won before a ball was kicked and there was never any danger of us not winning those leagues.

fair point I suppose (tu)

How anyone could watch that refereeing performance and think it favoured us is unbelievable. Seemed so many of their players kept getting "one mor whilst Black comes on and gets booked for his first, pretty soft,

Sow clearly fouled in middle of park before you scored first goal, Jamie walker taken out by bell after elbow, penalty all day long, I'd say yous got a decent rub of the green but that's football

You're on the wrong forum pal.

Sow clearly fouled in middle of park before you scored first goal, Jamie walker taken out by bell after elbow, penalty all day long, I'd say yous got a decent rub of the green but that's football

:shifty:

How sad you are! :(

It really is all about the Rangers!

How anyone could watch that refereeing performance and think it favoured us is unbelievable. Seemed so many of their players kept getting "one mor whilst Black comes on and gets booked for his first, pretty soft,

Hi Ethan, Admin here.

We're going to forward your IP address to the police as we suspect you of grooming underage girls on here.

Just incase you wonder who's kicking your door in at 3am (tu)