Marco Negri Wtf

WATBB

What the fuck is Negri's problem? All I've seen recently is him coming out with stories about why he hated his last few weeks/months at Ibrox, stories like he feared he had aids kept him away as well, and now he's coming out badmouthing Lorenzo Amoruso.

Is he trying to promote a shite book or something? 70% of our "bad press" in the recent couple of weeks, has been because of Macro Negri.

Cunt needs to wrap it.

2vnrncw.jpg

Not /thread. Just looked up said book, he's called it "The Moody Blue"

what an utter cunt. He's no Davie Cooper, that's for sure.

Did you read the story re:aids? He was actually quite conplimentary of the club and glasgow

Negri was one of the most intriguing players to ever play for Rangers. 6 months of superhuman, goalscoring feats followed by 3 and a half years where he fell off the face of the earth and all the rumours that went with it.

If this book had come out a decade ago, it would have been huge. However so much has happened since it makes you wonder how many people will buy a tell-all book about a player who last kicked a meaningful football for us over 17 years ago?

The books decent and obviously the insight of one man. If the DR choose the most controversial snippets to bait their line and bears still bite then....

I'm pretty sure a lot of our comments over the last 18 months would make dismal reading plastered on the back of a tabloid with a sensationalist heading

If I remember rightly Amo slagged Negri off on his book, claimed he didn't make the effort to adapt to Scottish life like the other Italians at Ibrox at the time. Negri was a great striker in that short spell but I'd take Lorenzo's word over his any day, Negri had just rediscovered Rangers to make the blue pound whilst Amo has made several visits to Ibrox cheer on the Club since leaving.