New Kits 2015/2016 Season

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How many times must that fluorescent hooped 'bumblebee' monstrosity be regurgitated?

They brought back the 1980s pinstripes for the away kit though. I wish we had too.

New-Balance-Celtic-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%252

Reminds me a bit of the World Cups in the 1980s with Billy Bingham's great Norn Iron teams.

John McLelland and Jimmy Nicholl were part of both the 1982 and 1986 squads who punched way above their weight.

How many times must that fluorescent hooped 'bumblebee' monstrosity be regurgitated?

They brought back the 1980s pinstripes for the away kit though. I wish we had too.

New-Balance-Celtic-15-16-Away-Kit%2B%252

Reminds me a bit of the World Cups in the 1980s with Billy Bingham's great Norn Iron teams.

John McLelland and Jimmy Nicholl were part of both the 1982 and 1986 squads who punched way above their weight.

So the tarriers have gone back to their usual colours after last season's "tartan" away effort. You would think there must have been a referendum on Scottish independence last year....