New Kits 2015/2016 Season

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspected that with your username.

What's your feeling on the impending move away from the Boleyn, mate?

Happy or gutted or a mixture of emotions...?

Mixed feelings. I like us and our identity as a club/support and moving means following money so we can compete with the larger clubs. We have a massive support and the potential to grow, but at what cost? Day trippers, tourists, hooray Henry's? Not sure the sacrifice will be worth it if we go from having a core East London/Essex support to being a clone of the Arsensl/Chelsea BRAND.

Millwall would be the only proper club left in London and I give them their credit due begrudgingly.

i'm not just saying it because of the natural dislike for them but that smeltic top is reeking. it looks cheap and nasty and like a fake top

The last time they brought out a dayglo top like that, you couldn't go out the house without seeing one. It shone out in huge crowd of people and there was no missing the bastard thing. Now the bheast will doubtless buy this in droves and wear it 7/7 days, and once again my eyes will be assaulted by it constantly. Cunts.

i'm not just saying it because of the natural dislike for them but that smeltic top is reeking. it looks cheap and nasty and like a fake top

ok,i ordered it,wish it is not in bad quality

i just attracted by the price

He isn't a fenian, he is one of the pricks that are selling those fake taps IMO.

And he is being banned.

That's what I realised too. His English wasn't the best - came straight out of Google Translate.

Although not being able to speak English probably doesn't discount him from being a Tim.

Not sure he understood much about Scottish football either coming on here telling us he had just ordered the Timmy Dayglo monstrosity.