Vanguard Bears Statement On Bigotry Within Snp!

BLUEDIGNITY

I knew a piece of crap that stayed in Port Glasgow that wore a Septic strip with 'up the RA' on the back of it and it had the cheek to join the British Army but it lasted three weeks before being chucked out on it's arse.

I'd have given it a uniform for the so-called army it supported. Then give me a British uniform, a Heckler & Koch MP5, a Glock L131A1 and let me show him how tough it's 'army' is against someone who is a REAL patriot. I also pointed out to it that I was more Irish than it was in background but I loved the country I was born and brought up in.

I'm not a bitter person religiously. I've had loads of Catholic friends in college and some in work and most of them I have little problem with but you get scum traitors that are like leeches to Britain when they want benefits or a job but they want to stab us in the back, then I'd happily send them on their way out of the country but they don't have the guts to fight Britain straight out. They'd last five minutes anyway and that is with our guys taking a tea break in the middle.

There was a c**t in Greenock once that raised IRA money at a shipyard and my Dad reported him and he was banned from doing so and the company were trying to catch him again to get rid of him but didn't find him doing it on site again. He got a doing from loyalists though and was in hospital for months. Another one wore a T-shirt in favour of Jobby Sands, the only prisoner that was able to pass through the bars at the Maze. My Dad saw him and somehow, that idiot 'tripped and fell by accident' afterwards.

The nationalists in Scotland are getting every bit as bad as as the plastic paddies and dream of an idiotic notion of Scotland with William Wallace, shortbread, Oor Wullie, haggis and a radio station with only Runrig on it. The fact the country has done better in the past 308 years means nothing to these people. Sure Scotland sometimes gets a bit of a raw deal sometimes but then virtually everywhere outside London does seem to at times and that is why the people in the country should be more together rather than trying to split the UK into states or independent countries.

The Scottish Parliament was about the worst thing ever created. I wasn't against some sort of regional body to deal with funding and projects but this monstrosity is a waste of money and takes authority from the national Parliament in London.

I'll be honest and say that after the independence referendum went against independence I thought the SNP would go into near collapse yet people seem to be flooding to support them despite them losing convincingly to the pro-union camp and I thought they were commiting political suicide as many people voted for them as an anti Labour vote in the past (even I did despite being a die hard Tory as they weren't actually that bad at local level in terms of doing more for the local community than Labour ever did) but they're going out their way to be undemocratic by trying to make out that politics are basically pro-Tory or anti-Tory but on the same note, surely that means if more people vote Tory, Labour or Lib Dem, then they're anti-Nat then, aren't they and they should just bog off in that case!

I would have thought the SNP would have been happy just to get votes over Labour rather than rant and rave against the Tories. When the Scottish election come round again, maybe even some Tories will be so sick of them, they'll consider voting Labour... I won't but others might see them as the lesser of two evils. I don't. I hate both...

Bang on!

The devolved parliament was indeed the worst thing to happen to us. Local politics attracts nothing but the deluded and the demented and boy haven't we got our share?!

It costs us billions each year and delivers absolutely nothing but division both within Scotland and in the UK and gifted with freeloading third rate politicians.

I would dissolve it and consign it to the garbage dump where it truly belongs.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A don't care if we lose a hell of a lot of supporters if we stopped yes voters and republicans supporting us

fuck it we can build a stadium in a good prodestant town like Larkhall or Whitburn out of fuckin yes city and away from they fuckin tarrier pubs littered in Govan

I don't care who the man or woman is cheering on the Gers at ibrox - they are a bear and that is good enough. It should be the football that binds us - not views like yours. Views that breed hatred and bigotry in our society.

I think if you built your fantasy castle for the likes of you, you would need to shut the top tiers every week - that's if you actually can be arsed to go.

I don't care who the man or woman is cheering on the Gers at ibrox - they are a bear and that is good enough. It should be the football that binds us - not views like yours. Views that breed hatred and bigotry in our society.

I think if you built your fantasy castle for the likes of you, you would need to shut the top tiers every week - that's if you actually can be arsed to go.

Fantastic tweet.

A disgraceful tweet previously.

Another SNP CLown at it!!

SNP leader Inverclyde council, this is the brains running our country!!

@ChrisMcElenySNP: Morton are now the 2nd most successful team in scottish league football with only celtic having won more league titles than us.

INVERCLYDE said No...and our very own member of parliement,Iain MacKenzie is a Rangers fan.

McEleney is a fanny,he was trying to get the Palestine flag flew over the town hall in Greenock,he was ridiculed for it but thought it was all jolly banter,he is a bigoted bastard aswell,total clown of a guy