Vanguard Bears Statement On Bigotry Within Snp!

BLUEDIGNITY

Boab

This is hard to watch for us Brits who utterly despise the IRA and their friends. However, you may enjoy seeing your fellow Natz cheering on the IRA bands in George Sq at the weekend. Watch from 2.45 seconds and see what awaits us Unionists when your Natz friends gain control.

Boab I would go as far as to say you are an enemy of our club and the countless Scots murdered by your new found chums.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boab

This is hard to watch for us Brits who utterly despise the IRA and their friends. However, you may enjoy seeing your fellow Natz cheering on the IRA bands in George Sq at the weekend. Watch from 2.45 seconds and see what awaits us Unionists when your Natz friends gain control.

Boab I would go as far as to say you are an enemy of our club and the countless Scots murdered by your new found chums.

Absolutely fucking shameless bastards. Scum of this good earth. We have GCC allowing these terrorist bastards parading past our memorial for our war dead, whom they despise and disrespect. That same GCC year on year continually opposes our route through George square. Last year if they were going to block our route, then we were going through anyway, so the spineless bastards that they are backed down.

Just goes to show where the loyalties of this corrupt council truly lie.

If there is no reversal of their clearly discriminatory policies, there will be serious social unrest and I can foresee it happening sooner than later.

Anyone who supports this heinous rabble along with their adopted political party cheering them on, have little self respect and questionable values.

As for the yellow peril gaining control, I sense they are on the way out in any case, as no matter how many morons you group together, that one brain cell will always remain elusive, then Eva can devote her time fully, to sucking adolf's tiny boaby.

I dont know whether or not to thank you for posting that video bluefarm, it must make for some very uncomfortable veiwing for those who wear a poppy with pride and support independence.

If I were of that thinking I believe that I would be demanding that the snp distance themselves from this disgraceful show of support to those who would inflict so much pain on British people. Unfortunately I think you may just turn a blind eye to such images.

Think it was to the stewards/police inside Ibrox. Why not ask Boab and he can tell us exactly what he did to a fellow bear????

Fuck, that's a relief, so he's not fully gone over to the dark side then?

Them black suits with the sombrero and a hard don can be quite inTIMidating and seriously bad for the rear end.

Absolutely fucking shameless bastards. Scum of this good earth. We have GCC allowing these terrorist bastards parading past our memorial for our war dead, whom they despise and disrespect. That same GCC year on year continually opposes our route through George square. Last year if they were going to block our route, then we were going through anyway, so the spineless bastards that they are backed down.

Just goes to show where the loyalties of this corrupt council truly lie.

If there is no reversal of their clearly discriminatory policies, there will be serious social unrest and I can foresee it happening sooner than later.

Anyone who supports this heinous rabble along with their adopted political party cheering them on, have little self respect and questionable values.

As for the yellow peril gaining control, I sense they are on the way out in any case, as no matter how many morons you group together, that one brain cell will always remain elusive, then Eva can devote her time fully, to sucking adolf's tiny boaby.

Not only that but Regimental Blues have been told they cannot march through the East End because....there will be violence and public disruption.

Proving yet again that threats of violence and inTIMidation wins.

I dont know whether or not to thank you for posting that video bluefarm, it must make for some very uncomfortable veiwing for those who wear a poppy with pride and support independence.

If I were of that thinking I believe that I would be demanding that the snp distance themselves from this disgraceful show of support to those who would inflict so much pain on British people. Unfortunately I think you may just turn a blind eye to such images.

It should be done as a marker, but the outcome will not change as they rely on the rhepublican vote.

For greater effect the complaint should actually be distributed to Cameron and the leaders of all political parties and hopefully the sheeps clothing of the wolf be be laid bare for all to see and they can all make political gain and silence this heinous excuse of a political party forever.

These yellow peril types are now getting rather over confident when so publicly showing their support for terrorism and disrespecting our war dead in front of our very eyes. They disrespect our whole nation.This lot need taking down.

Adolf and Eva are not dead!

Not only that but Regimental Blues have been told they cannot march through the East End because....there will be violence and public disruption.

Proving yet again that threats of violence and inTIMidation wins.

I don't think its only that. It's quite obvious now, that GCC will try to block us at every turn, whether their is a threat of violence or not, which is an oh so convenient excuse. They will try to disrupt us and deny us our rights, put us in our place so to speak, because its us and because they can!

Maybe we should be sending in threats of violence and civil disruption for every rhepublican application and see where that gets us. Nowhere, would be the answer.

Boab

I never thought I would see the day that we would allow the Tricolour and Starry Plough to be paraded in Glasgow. As for the SNP republicans they will drop their drawers for votes. Well they should be aware that they are leading Scotland down the road of the Free State in 1916.

I'll be voting SNP this time.

I never took the word 'h**' as meaning protestant. It was always just anti-Rangers abuse.

I've never heard it applied to protestants in general in real life.

I always thought it was came from Rangers = Gers = Germans = H***

It just seems totally backwards basing your vote on what team a candidate supports.

It would be the same for those who say they won't vote Labour because Jim Murphy is an celtic fan.

Absolutely pathetic reason. I won't be voting for his party simply because they are sell-outs.

The whole sectarian abuse laws need to be repealed though. Things like this just show how ridiculous it is in trying to draw the line.

But its not the biggest issue in this election.

You're no even trying to hide it anymore ya rotten nappy ripping black neck.

Why?

Because I'm not religious?

Because I can separate football from politics?

How many of those actually shouting about 'anti-protestant' abuse actually go to church ?

If someone calls me a h** bastard, it's water off a ducks back, just football banter.

If someone isn't going to vote SNP because they don't want further powers for Scotland, then fair enough.

That's a genuine reason. But this fake outrage is nonsense and everyone knows it.

I don't give 2 shits about what team my MP supports.

Fenian doesn't mean Catholic. Doesn't stop your mhob trying to say it's sectarian though.

The guy called Rangers fans scum. He never mentioned Protestants.

Wean fucking moron.

Fenian doesn't mean Catholic. Doesn't stop your mhob trying to say it's sectarian though.

Wean fucking moron.

Me too. I'm not interested in the religion of mu local MP/MSP. What I look for are policies of fairness, equality and fraternity

IRAboab is a bit of a zoomer.

If you cant see the British identity our club has embraced over the decades then you are just kidding yourself.

I believe there are even official club merch and products that say the Quintessential British Club.

If you are against Britain then you are against the traditions of the club. Some on here seem to hate Britain more than some tims i know.

Wean fucking moron.

I take it you never read the original post.

The intention is to smear all SNP supporters as anti-protestant / pro-republican.

Yes, the guys a idiot slagging off Rangers on a football forum if he intended to stand as an MP in the future. He should have known it would come back to bite him in the arse.

Although to be fair it was back in 2007.

This was the actual comment on Scott Brown:

Writing as ‘spikeybhoy’ on the Kerrydale Street forum, Mr O’Hara said: ‘For those worried about the fee, think of it as £3.5million for the player and £1million to shove it up the h***. A great piece of business!’

I'm able to give him the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't meant in any sectarian way - it just looks like football banter to me.

I've been called a h** bastard a hundred times by friends who support the other lot. And I've given the same back. Not once has it been meant as 'proddy'.

I'm not even religious anyway. That alone will probably have me down as a traitor by the likes of you - Celtic supporting mates..

And by the way, that wasn't even an SNP rally on that video. It was Tommy Sheridan's 'hope over fear' mob. The SNP wanted nothing to do with him.

Yes, there are a few zoomers clapping away, but there are plenty more just standing there bemused by it all.

Personally, I don't have time for any of these marches on either side. I prefer to live in the 21st century.

And I don't care what team my MP supports, end of story.

I take it you never read the original post.

The intention is to smear all SNP supporters as anti-protestant / pro-republican.

Yes, the guys a idiot slagging off Rangers on a football forum if he intended to stand as an MP in the future. He should have known it would come back to bite him in the arse.

Although to be fair it was back in 2007.

This was the actual comment on Scott Brown:

Writing as spikeybhoy on the Kerrydale Street forum, Mr OHara said: For those worried about the fee, think of it as £3.5million for the player and £1million to shove it up the H***. A great piece of business!

I'm able to give him the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't meant in any sectarian way - it just looks like football banter to me.

I've been called a h** bastard a hundred times by friends who support the other lot. And I've given the same back. Not once has it been meant as 'proddy'.

I'm not even religious anyway. That alone will probably have me down as a traitor by the likes of you - Celtic supporting mates..

And by the way, that wasn't even an SNP rally on that video. It was Tommy Sheridan's 'hope over fear' mob. The SNP wanted nothing to do with him.

Yes, there are a few zoomers clapping away, but there are plenty more just standing there bemused by it all.

Personally, I don't have time for any of these marches on either side. I prefer to live in the 21st century.

And I don't care what team my MP supports, end of story.

Charles Green was hounded by the media for calling his mate a Paki which was just banter with a mate, why is O'Hoolighan treated differently?

I never thought I would see the day that we would allow the Tricolour and Starry Plough to be paraded in Glasgow. As for the SNP republicans they will drop their drawers for votes. Well they should be aware that they are leading Scotland down the road of the Free State in 1916.