Barry Ferguson

Did Barry miss 3 penaltys in one game and we ended up getting beat? I'm sure this happened and the next penalty he took was the first kick in the Uefa cup semi which he also missed. Was he not our penalty taker for a good few seasons as well?

Shares

Rangers contrived to be a goal up inside the first minute, go 2-1 behind, miss two penalties and then equalise late on with a third on a day of unremitting drama at Dens Park.

When the dust settled on a remarkable match Rangers had stretched their lead to three points over Celtic, winners at Dunfermline on Saturday and who meet Motherwell at Fir Park on Wednesday in their game in hand.

Did he not take at least 2 of them? I'm sure something like that happened and he stopped taking the penaltys? Duck knows why I thought of it but it's annoying me noo ?

Na he took pks again I think

Did he not take at least 2 of them? I'm sure something like that happened and he stopped taking the penaltys? Duck knows why I thought of it but it's annoying me noo ?

Yeah he took 2 and missed 2. Arteta scored with the third penalty and then a few weeks later Arteta scored against dunfermline in the 6-1 game with a late pen Also.

Did Barry miss 3 penaltys in one game and we ended up getting beat? I'm sure this happened and the next penalty he took was the first kick in the Uefa cup semi which he also missed. Was he not our penalty taker for a good few seasons as well?

5 years between games and he was away during that time also. Missed 2 and arteta got 3rd. Lee wilkie done his bit that day

5 years between games and he was away during that time also. Missed 2 and arteta got 3rd. Lee wilkie done his bit that day

Lee Wilkie ? Big 7 foot defender that scored og's for fun. We're we naw linked wae him at one point? ??

He's playin junior fitbaw noo fur Carnoustie Panmure :lol:

Only playing junior football on reputation he was playing in the dundee amateur league last season, even then he didn't stand out he's only good at winning the ball in the air. He's a decent lad though and he has some good stories about trying to mark jelavic.