Mccoist Deserves Credit If Rangers Go Up

Ally deserves immense credit, yea he struggle to get the results towards the end and he's maybe not a great manager at the end of the day. He did however bring us through the toughest time the club has ever had. We can say he still shouldn't be getting laid but no one really knows what's actually going on with that. One thing we do know is we would not be 180 mins away from getting back to the SPL of it wasn't for Super Ally and I will always see him as a true legend!

:lol::lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ragin. Pyoor ragin. How dare someone have an opinion I don't agree with.

Only the bitterest can't afford Ally any credit for his role in holding us together as a club in 2012. That was the point Andy was making, if that matters...

I'll leave the regulars to enjoy their wee ragefest.

Where do you think we would be had Ally not been there to drag us through that period? Who else was stepping up to the plate?

In the top flight and not trying to slug it out in a play off.

McCoist was a shite manager who's greed is costing us more £ as the days go on.

Speeches don't win football games or get you to the top flight.

In the top flight and not trying to slug it out in a play off.

McCoist was a shite manager who's greed is costing us more £ as the days go on.

Speeches don't win football games or get you to the top flight.

Like I said earlier no one actually knows the truth about the money he is getting at the minute. And how would we in the top flight? We wouldn't have got out of the bottom league, we were completely falling apart Ally pulled everyone together when no one else was interested. He deserves credit for that because without him at that time we wouldn't be on our way back up.

Yeah we all know heads mistakes and bad signings and his tactics where crap but he still pulled us through and when he knew he couldn't do anymore he left.

Still in the SPL, on the back of our own 7IAR, God knows how many trebles and playing Champions League football every year.

This makes no sense at all!

Is Ally to blame for us being demoted to the bottom of Scottish Football now?

Like I said earlier no one actually knows the truth about the money he is getting at the minute. And how would we in the top flight? We wouldn't have got out of the bottom league, we were completely falling apart Ally pulled everyone together when no one else was interested. He deserves credit for that because without him at that time we wouldn't be on our way back up.

Yeah we all know heads mistakes and bad signings and his tactics where crap but he still pulled us through and when he knew he couldn't do anymore he left.

He's saying we would be In the top flight because we would have already won the championship

Ragin. Pyoor ragin. How dare someone have an opinion I don't agree with.

Only the bitterest can't afford Ally any credit for his role in holding us together as a club in 2012. That was the point Andy was making, if that matters...

I'll leave the regulars to enjoy their wee ragefest.

If you look at my comment I clearly state that the leadership he showed during the summer of 2012 is to be applauded. But equally his poor, poor management for the rest of his spell in charge cannot be avoided.

Do you agree?

Everything Andy says there is very fair. Does he say Ally deserves THE credit for us going up, if we go up?: no; but what he does say about Ally is very fair, and probably correct. I would rely on the perspective of people like Andy, who were there on the inside when what happened happened.

He's saying we would be In the top flight because we would have already won the championship

But I'm saying we wouldn't have even got to the championship by this stage if Ally hadn't got us through the initial period, we were in tatters as s club and if it wasn't for Ally we would have lost a lot more players than we did and I don't think we would have Had a team to put out on a Sat.

Ally deserves immense credit, yea he struggle to get the results towards the end and he's maybe not a great manager at the end of the day. He did however bring us through the toughest time the club has ever had. We can say he still shouldn't be getting laid but no one really knows what's actually going on with that. One thing we do know is we would not be 180 mins away from getting back to the SPL of it wasn't for Super Ally and I will always see him as a true legend!

When Ally took over, we miserably failed in Europe. Out of the Champions League and the Europa League before the end of August. This cost us an absolute packet. Under his management we then proceeded to hand away a big points advantage over the filth. I won't bother going over the many failure we experienced against lower League teams in various cup and league competitions. He was never a good manager, not even a decent one.

By the way, don't think anyone thinks he shouldn't get laid. That's a bit harsh!

I don't need to explain. It's old ground, it's boring and it is obvious.

No it's not, Allg had absolutely nothing to do with us getting demoted. Please enlighten me of something he done that had anything to do with demotion?

When Ally took over, we miserably failed in Europe. Out of the Champions League and the Europa League before the end of August. This cost us an absolute packet. Under his management we then proceeded to hand away a big points advantage over the filth. I won't bother going over the many failure we experienced against lower League teams in various cup and league competitions. He was never a good manager, not even a decent one.

By the way, don't think anyone thinks he shouldn't get laid. That's a bit harsh!

I agree he was a terrible manager, he still got us through the toughest period in our history when everyone else deserted us

But I'm saying we wouldn't have even got to the championship by this stage if Ally hadn't got us through the initial period, we were in tatters as s club and if it wasn't for Ally we would have lost a lot more players than we did and I don't think we would have Had a team to put out on a Sat.

Ok then...

Bit of a mixed bag regarding Ally staying when we went into admin. Everyone who says how great it was he stayed ask yourself a couple of questions.

Would anyone else have offered him a job managing after the first season he just had as a manager.

Would he have got paid the amount he did at Rangers plus the shares for a penny scheme.

Would it be a done deal for him to go back into media as he had been replaced in the jobs he had previously so maybe that option wasn't available.

Who knows apart from Ally.