If We Could Bring Back One Player For Tonight..

Clemdog

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Ben; I'm an auld cunt so I get 3 picks :pipe: Stefan Klos because Cammy Bell is a liability...Sir Davie of Weir because our central defence is shite and Nikica Jelavic because he would tear that 'Well backline to shreds.

Big Dado.

He is imo the epitome of what a rangers player should be. Always 100% committed, bags of ability and carried himself with dignity. Certainly one of my favourite players of recent times. would run through a brick wall for Rangers and his team mates. Love the big guy

Some good shouts. I like these threads as they rouse great memories. Tonights game requires dominance and control. I cant see either Jelavic or Weir making as much a difference to our current team as Ferguson might. Barry could control a game for 90 mins and gets my vote. If it was more long term, Id choose Weir as our defence has been rank but I think we are capable with the players we have to shut the 'Well out tonight..

Folk just refuse to read the OP :lol:

I was just about to post the same, 8yr period and mols gets a shout.

It would have to be lafferty only because he delivered the goods in all the big game deciders.

I know it's ludicrous as he is a cunt but we need a win.

Really ?

Someone who could win the ball, pass the ball, break up attacks, start attacks. Remember his game and goal against the taigs? His tackle on Jobbie Keane? We need a leader out there to get the crowd going from the start to drive us on. Closely followed by Jelavic and the Boyd that broke Larssons record!