Time To Start Building For The Championship?

We have still got to bealive regardless of any score that the team lose to , i hope that the fans that are going to fir park support the team from start to finsh like mad because its all we can do even if we make the players feel that bit more better about themself then i think the team chould just manage it even if it go,s to extra time then just try to win it from there

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you Nixon. 2 goals is not insurmountable but this Motherwell side have a great home record but are shocking away.

God knows how we'll go about Sunday but one or two quick goals an you just might see Motherwells bottle crash.

Optimist Loyal!!!!

If that was their 'shocking' away form, small wonder folk are bricking it about Sunday!

Our preparation for the championship should be the exact same as the premiership, the exact same quality of players and management. Like King said, no matter what league, we will be looking at premier league quality players.

'Looking at' may be all we can afford....

If we are in the championships again.

Does anyone feel confident enough to say we will actually win this league

If we get the right man in and make the right signings then we'll skoosh it. Hearts done it. Granted they had some cracking youths, but in Walsh and Murdoch, so do we.

From boardroom level down to the training ground, the decisions made this summer must be spot on.

'Looking at' may be all we can afford....

Just because we could possibly be in a higher league doesn't mean we can miraculously afford them, wages would be the exact same and transfer fees shouldn't exactly change either way we won't be dishing out millions.

Just because we could possibly be in a higher league doesn't mean we can miraculously afford them, wages would be the exact same and transfer fees shouldn't exactly change either way we won't be dishing out millions.

The type of player we could attract will change in my opinion which worries me. For me we have to get a Europa League place which i think means winning the Scottish Cup.

Exactly :(