Vb - Telling It Like It Is.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Morherwell fans goading the Rangers fans will regret that further down the line. The last thing you want to do is poke a bear FS! Personally can't wait until we play them again.

It was good of the guy to let his 8 year old kid write his piece for him. That was cringy shite. Fans hate other teams, that's nothing new. If they start hating because of proscribed issues like religion, race, sexuality and disability then it's time to take issue.

Yeah the 'well fan who gave McCulloch a dunt should be dealt with by the authorities but the whole piece had a victim mentality right through it.

You are getting more handwringerish by the day

Try and see the bigger picture here

I dont think their is much handwringing going on as at the end of the day we were humped over two legs and just when we needed some pride and effort we got what we saw on Thursday and Sunday - shite players putting in a lazy performance with no effort or passion! Too much of our frustration is being directed at the incidents at the end and the pricks involved both on the park and the motherwell fans. To be honest I dont give a fuck about either, would have preferred Mosh to have made erwin look like a prick instead of acting like one too but the moment got to him and who gives a fuck about the fans as we have seen much worse over the years from the bheasts, hertz, the sheep, at tannadice, etc, etc..

Statements from the VB are normally very direct but intelligent and with a lot of supporting detail and information to back the point they are making and they often represent my own views on most subjects and that of I believe of many others. I just feel instead of the normal proactive well thought through statement we normally see that they have reacted here before the cooling off period has ended and incidents like the fat fan with the flag was just an unfortunate incident (should have been ejected from the ground) but beyond that it was not a deliberate assault, he was trying to be a smart arse and failed! The scenes at the end should see the book thrown at motherwell and whilst Mosh will be hung out to dry by all sides our overall involvement should be minimal with minimal punishment I hope - our fans were impeccable.

What I'd love to see now from VB is what they excel at and thats holding both the Club and the authorities to account with what happens next! As a Club we are still up shit creek with no plan and no sign of one on the horizon and for the SFA and SPFL, will they deal with motherwell in the same way that they would have done with us if those scenes had been at ibrox! Thats what I want to see from the VB and I am certain the next statement will hit the mark.

I dont think their is much handwringing going on as at the end of the day we were humped over two legs and just when we needed some pride and effort we got what we saw on Thursday and Sunday - shite players putting in a lazy performance with no effort or passion! Too much of our frustration is being directed at the incidents at the end and the pricks involved both on the park and the motherwell fans. To be honest I dont give a fuck about either, would have preferred Mosh to have made erwin look like a prick instead of acting like one too but the moment got to him and who gives a fuck about the fans as we have seen much worse over the years from the bheasts, hertz, the sheep, at tannadice, etc, etc..

Statements from the VB are normally very direct but intelligent and with a lot of supporting detail and information to back the point they are making and they often represent my own views on most subjects and that of I believe of many others. I just feel instead of the normal proactive well thought through statement we normally see that they have reacted here before the cooling off period has ended and incidents like the fat fan with the flag was just an unfortunate incident (should have been ejected from the ground) but beyond that it was not a deliberate assault, he was trying to be a smart arse and failed! The scenes at the end should see the book thrown at motherwell and whilst Mosh will be hung out to dry by all sides our overall involvement should be minimal with minimal punishment I hope - our fans were impeccable.

What I'd love to see now from VB is what they excel at and thats holding both the Club and the authorities to account with what happens next! As a Club we are still up shit creek with no plan and no sign of one on the horizon and for the SFA and SPFL, will they deal with motherwell in the same way that they would have done with us if those scenes had been at ibrox! Thats what I want to see from the VB and I am certain the next statement will hit the mark.

Now - breathe!

Good post!

Spot on.

As long as Traynor and probably Murray are in the vicinity of Ibrox .Today's statement from the club will be as good as it gets .

Pathetic and weak but we expected that after Murray praising a rhag that without a shadow of a doubt hate every part of our existence as a club.

Wholesale bans should have been issued ,but because they served their purpose in helping King/Murray overthrow Ashley.They are almost treated like it was the Rangers view itself .Being fed exclusives for the bears that actually stupid enough to buy the rancid newspaper

It's been a cosy little relationship for years under DM

Then it was Traynor on the inside .Now it's a jacko .