Has Any Player Or Ally Apologised

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It essentially effects them more than anyone else, they're the ones who'll be forever known as members of the worst ever Rangers team, they'll be the ones who'll have to get the begging bowls out and drop their incredible wage to go back to a "normal" club...this experience has finished a lot of those players, guys like Ian Black will not recover from this, the last faze of his career will be defined by the shambles they were apart of at Rangers

A lot of these players careers are over. I would be surprised if any of them made a mark in football again.

They are/were decent players in teams that were coached properly and should have been something to talk about for years. Sadly they, and the coaching staff failed them.

The squad we had should have romped that league. They failed. That's what they'll be remembered for.

Players like Law or Bell, I wouldn't expect to apologise - why would they, they aren't Rangers men, we are just a way to earn far more than they are worth.

McCoist though, his is the situation that is hardest to accept, as he was idolised by all of us, and has thrown it back in our faces.

As much as I don't rate Bell for us, I'm sure he was a Rangers fan growing up.

Not that it makes a difference, merely pointing out.

For messing up our chance of getting back to the too flight this season. If it was me id publicly apologise to the fans and rangers forefathers for shaming the club

... And we have a contender for the most creative let's have a dig at Ally/ players award! No support that's what we do these days just look for ways to have a go!

... And we have a contender for the most creative let's have a dig at Ally/ players award! No support that's what we do these days just look for ways to have a go!

i support the team at matches, and its a question i ask because i want to know,

you seem to think you support the club cos you sign up to the bears den and blindly back up the worste team and manager in our history in writing......? you were (are)part of the problem over the period of the ally and co disaster.........great stuff!!!!

Support is earned not given. McCoist is a proven selfish, arrogant, money grabbing leech yet still you defend him! The players showed little interest in even conducting themselves in a professional manner (game of red arse or karaoke anyone). We have never had to look far to find ways to have a go both have given us plenty of good reasons for doing so.

Some years ago, the NY Yankees signed a fine player from Japan, one Hideki Matsui. He banged in runs regularly often in tight games. In one game, he was sliding to make a catch and ended up breaking his left wrist which put him on the disabled list for several weeks at the height of the season. In a press conference, he apologised to the fans for missing games. I had never seen a baseball player (read "athlete") do this before. Don't know that you'd see any footballers do this either.

i support the team at matches, and its a question i ask because i want to know,

you seem to think you support the club cos you sign up to the bears den and blindly back up the worste team and manager in our history in writing......? you were (are)part of the problem over the period of the ally and co disaster.........great stuff!!!!

Post like this kinda prove my point! Hate it's the modern way