Get Walter Back As Boss

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be utterly devastated if Walter returned and his legacy was damaged in the same way that Boyd's was.

Walter Smith gave me some of the best years of my life and during difficult times, it's good to reflect on those times on YouTube or or wherever.

We need a new approach; a fresh face.

I would be utterly devastated if Walter returned and his legacy was damaged in the same way that Boyd's was.

Walter Smith gave me some of the best years of my life and during difficult times, it's good to reflect on those times on YouTube or or wherever.

We need a new approach; a fresh face.

Walter also gave us the completely untried and unmitigated disaster that was McCoist.

Thanks but no thanks.

King group wanting Walter back in charge is the same old drum they have been banging for years, nothing changes with a tried and tested formula huh?

We need investment (Dinky doesn't seem to be willing) and a new manager who can take us on a new path not the same old we have seen before. Let the past be remembered fondly, no need to try and resurrect it every three years.

Your obssesion with king seems to be manifesting itself in a mental illness. Some taig comes on starting a wind up thread about Sir Walter and you go into auto King hate mode. Horrible deteriation to witness. Seek help.