Jim Traynor

KingKirk

I'd see that as a good thing to be honest.

time will tell.

they must be doing a decent job considering the disaster of a start this board have made, yet still seem to have the support of most.

time will tell.

they must be doing a decent job considering the disaster of a start this board have made, yet still seem to have the support of most.

Don't get me wrong Gogzy, I do support King and do expect him to produce, and get the club back on track. I'm still a bit disappointed at the moment though and he still has a lot to do, and these next few weeks will be very telling if they are the right people to take us forward.

In what way?

Because I though that the initial work that Traynor was doing with the club previously was actually very good, then things started to go bad under Green and he wasn't given the support he needed to put his ideas into fruition, hopefully he will now be able to implement them.

I thought much the same that Traynor was doing alright till Green started his tricks but let's wait and see. There is still a lot to do and there needs to be some urgency injected as it will not be long till the players are back for pre season, the ones we have left. We are going to need about 10 minimum so things will have to be very busy to get them in on time

Because I though that the initial work that Traynor was doing with the club previously was actually very good, then things started to go bad under Green and he wasn't given the support he needed to put his ideas into fruition, hopefully he will now be able to implement them.

I agree with this and not only that, if it means no more Jack Irvine, I'm happy

I think it was Traynor who pressed King most during the presser. Most never seemed to follow up their questions but Traynor kept pushing on some stuff

Jim Traynor wasn't at the press conference as a journalist and didn't ask any questions.

Jim attended as the clubs PR rep and can clearly be heard towards the end of the PC before leaving with Dave King.

His questioning on RTV was better (imo) than the press conference itself.

I thought much the same that Traynor was doing alright till Green started his tricks but let's wait and see. There is still a lot to do and there needs to be some urgency injected as it will not be long till the players are back for pre season, the ones we have left. We are going to need about 10 minimum so things will have to be very busy to get them in on time

He said in the interview 6 or 7 new players !

"Disaster"

Yea, it's all going wrong.

FFS.

you dont think its been a disaster, thats fine.

I dont think they have done well since they took over, not at all. Maybe "shambles" would he a better word than "disaster"

you dont think its been a disaster, thats fine.

I dont think they have done well since they took over, not at all. Maybe "shambles" would he a better word than "disaster"

Nothing happens at the click of a finger. WTF are we expecting here?

The club has been left in a "shambles", yet people are already wanting to go after a board and PR companies who might, just might have the greater good of the club at heart. Patience is a virtue, that RM has sadly forgotten.

Threads like this are why I don't post much on here any more.

Nothing happens at the click of a finger. WTF are we expecting here?

The club has been left in a "shambles", yet people are already wanting to go after a board and PR companies who might, just might have the greater good of the club at heart. Patience is a virtue, that RM has sadly forgotten.

Threads like this are why I don't post much on here any more.

wtf were we expecting?........

How about not being delisted, getting a NOMAD, securing significant funding, and not appointing a director that had to resign after two bloody days.

those things would have been a decent start.

EDIT: I also dont expect anything done " in the click of fingers" its been three months mate.

we still have no NoMad

we still have no CEO, no FD

we have not made it on to the ISDX or back to the AIM yet.

there has been no investment into the club

ill think of more.

He should be nowhere near Ibrox,arsehole that he is.

This, until we have PR from our own we won't get favourable sympathy from anywhere, he's just the same as irvine another media whore who's loyalty will always be with the NUJ ! He must go !