Bbc State That Warburton & Weir Will Be Appointed

NeoGeo7

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Smile fucked up again. There's a budget there and let's just say its a decent one. I'm sure most will be happy.

Anything for a dig though, absolutely anything.

I hope he has a decent budget and think he must have sufficient to keep him happy as that is a logical conclusion. Beyond a gut feeling though have you any reason to say his budget is decent?

I hope he has a decent budget and think he must have sufficient to keep him happy as that is a logical conclusion. Beyond a gut feeling though have you any reason to say his budget is decent?

Yes he has.

Smile fucked up again. There's a budget there and let's just say its a decent one. I'm sure most will be happy.

The rumour i just heard doesn't suggest a "decent" budget tbh. It might be enough, but it isn't what I would call a warchest.

Well, IMO anyway, the person I am debting with ( that told the rumour) thinks it would be more than enough.

Yes.

Some folk on here aren't far off (not me) I think a mod or two may have had the same info.

For this league its a massive budget. Weird having a board who are interested in football

The rumour i just heard doesn't suggest a "decent" budget tbh. It might be enough, but it isn't what I would call a warchest.

Well, IMO anyway, the person I am debting with ( that told the rumour) thinks it would be more than enough.

No offence but I'll stick to what I was told mate. It's more than enough in fact you'll be lucky if the waen Touchers spend that amount

Rfc52 is glib and shameless

Yes.

Some folk on here aren't far off (not me) I think a mod or two may have had the same info.

For this league its a massive budget. Weird having a board who are interested in football

How much have you heard? I have been told that Warburton will be given 6m quid for wages and transfer fees ( not been confirmed if that 6m has to include the players we already have at the club.

Yes.

Good to know. I'm looking forward to our team taking shape. If we buy well it will pay for itself.

Seriously considering having a wank in public when he's appointed.

No Rangers ties, no sucking up the previous managers/board's arseholes.

A guy who has his own way of doing things and has IMO proven himself at a higher level(English Championship) with minimum resources.

Realises the importance of youth and lkes to play good, winning football, how anyone can find a negative in this is baffling.

Inexperienced? A bit, yea, but if he's good at his job then inexperience counts for nothing.

I dare say he knows the markets to tap into already.

Happy (tu)

Not for me its a good thing we wont be overspending, i'd rather we were being more prudent. a budget gets quickly eaten away with wages and transfer fees.

I thought that was the idea of Bringing in Warburton to be honest.

Rfc52 is glib and shameless

Nothing of the sort, it's possible that two different sourses have given different numbers.

I have been told by someone that it will be 6m, if someone else has heard more then, great. The more the merrier.

Warburton has talked about young hungry players with a couple of experienced guys as his preferred setup, doesn't sound that expensive and I'm sure he wouldn't be taking a job where he didn't think he could deliver results - let's wait and see what he does with the setup and the backing from the board before throwing the toys out saying we've got nae money... Hearts managed ok last season with little money!

How much have you heard? I have been told that Warburton will be given 6m quid for wages and transfer fees ( not been confirmed if that 6m has to include the players we already have at the club.

I'll not post a figure as I've been asked not to. Single transfer budget of over 5m

Warburton has talked about young hungry players with a couple of experienced guys as his preferred setup, doesn't sound that expensive and I'm sure he wouldn't be taking a job where he didn't think he could deliver results - let's wait and see what he does with the setup and the backing from the board before throwing the toys out saying we've got nae money... Hearts managed ok last season with little money!

Honestly, where was this guy 3 years ago??? This is exactly what we needed mccoist to be looking at doing, the last 3 years might as well be chalked off the history books if not for the fact it should act as a poignant reminder of what mismanagement of the business and the footballing side can do to the club.