Bbc State That Warburton & Weir Will Be Appointed

NeoGeo7

I just cant see the hype surrounding Templeton he's not a young kid anymore he's injury prone and he bottles out of tackles.

How many Managers do we need to go through to realise he's not as good as some thought.

Still think he has talent which at present is not a widespread commodity at Ibrox.

The true test of the new manager will be his ability to turn round the careers of players who have not cut it for us over the last year or two. Realistically, we will not be able to replace the full team so he will need to get at least 4-5 of our existing first team squad to come make a significant improvement in their play.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think he has talent which at present is not a widespread commodity at Ibrox.

The true test of the new manager will be his ability to turn round the careers of players who have not cut it for us over the last year or two. Realistically, we will not be able to replace the full team so he will need to get at least 4-5 of our existing first team squad to come make a significant improvement in their play.

I disagree but respect you're opinion.

I know from feb that he was due to leave Brentford after doing a great job. The fans loved him. Why did they want rid of him? I presume it was a wee club wanting a more fashionable name. Their loss our gain

I heard from an unnamed source when he was at "the Brents" he kept googling Rangers so they sacked him.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/brentford-fc/kader/verein/1148/saison_id/2014

Click the link for Brentford's squad list and contract expiries. Anyone watched them and know if the Bosman players are worth having? Seems a likely staying point for new players

Not really. Tommy Smith was good for them last season, and we've been linked with him before, but he's 35 now so I don't think he'd be the sort of player we'd be looking at. Nick Proschwitz is a big powerful striker, but his scoring record isn't exactly stellar. The rest are all various youth players I've never seen.

A couple of the players out of contract next year look promising though. Was very impressed with what I've seen of Harlee Dean at centre half, very strong and only 23 as well. Will Grigg is out of contract at the end of next season too, he's a Northern Irish international striker who was top scorer for MK Dons last season when he was on loan there.

Gave us our pride back? We were hammered 6 fucking 1 by a shite Motherwell team, how does that equate to giving us our pride back??

Christ.

Beat Hibs at Easter rd after a 4 - 0 Hammering, should have beat Hearts at Tyncastle, put Qos out of playoffs after being hammered down their twice, then put Hibs out on the arses also.

We were never going to get past Motherwell, we all hoped we would but they had played a better standard of football than we did, that and the fact we had to play 4 tough games while they rested their main players also was a major factor.

I never wanted McCall as manager, I am delighted with the appointments but McCall gave us our pride back as we were even worse under McDowall than we ever were Ally if that was possible.

Beat Hibs at Easter rd after a 4 - 0 Hammering, should have beat Hearts at Tyncastle, put Qos out of playoffs after being hammered down their twice, then put Hibs out on the arses also.

We were never going to get past Motherwell, we all hoped we would but they had played a better standard of football than we did, that and the fact we had to play 4 tough games while they rested their main players also was a major factor.

I never wanted McCall as manager, I am delighted with the appointments but McCall gave us our pride back as we were even worse under McDowall than we ever were Ally if that was possible.

Each to their own. I didn't feel any sort of pride when the season ended.