Bbc State That Warburton & Weir Will Be Appointed

NeoGeo7

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I been a avid watcher of Brentford over the years even preferring to miss going to watch Rangers as "The Brents" were playing, i've always been impressed by Yaya and silva and with Aguero up front, the Brents are a team worthy of watching.

You're kinda making an arse of yerself here

Absolutely buzzing for next season already. Just hope the freed up wages and space in the squad are used properly, which I believe they will be.

On a side note can not wait to have big no surrender back at Ibrox. Always liked to listen to his views and outlook on football. Was of the opinion that we needed to get away from all the Ex gers men at ibrox and start fresh but DW is an exception. Don't see the big man putting up with any fucking about or half arsed effort.

I been a avid watcher of Brentford over the years even preferring to miss going to watch Rangers as "The Brents" were playing, i've always been impressed by Yaya and silva and with Aguero up front, the Brents are a team worthy of watching.

The Bee's even.

You're kinda making an arse of yerself here

Not really i'm guessing unless from google most would not know Brentford players names various team selections and how they play.

Honest enough posters would admit that.

Not really i'm guessing unless from google most would not know Brentford players names various team selections and how they play.

Honest enough posters would admit that.

It is not much of a leap to assume many will know how Brentford play. Its the English championship they are in, there is a fair bit of coverage of that league - you know that.

I know from feb that he was due to leave Brentford after doing a great job. The fans loved him. Why did they want rid of him? I presume it was a wee club wanting a more fashionable name. Their loss our gain

Brentford wanted to use a more statistics based analysis when it came to player recruitment and retention. Warburton disagreed and they went their separate ways.

Pleased we are trying something different and he seems to play passing, attacking football. He also appears to give young players a chance so that looks positive. No doubt with Davie Weir as his assistant he will be told all about the importance of being a Rangers Manager. Now looking forward to be getting some new players in

Really happy with this appointment probably the best available option there was hopefully he will be given decent funds to build a strong team and skoosh the league anyone think we may see a raid on Brentford as some of his signings ?

Really happy with this appointment probably the best available option there was hopefully he will be given decent funds to build a strong team and skoosh the league anyone think we may see a raid on Brentford as some of his signings ?

I cant see us being able to afford players at that level now, we will be looking for bargains and free's i'd have thought.

It will be more a case of getting the best out of players other teams release or aren't getting games and good scouting. Sadly i dont think this board have the money to invest in our team.

We may make money if we can shift our duds in trades or transfers but will be hard to sell some of them if anyone's watched us.

If this happens then it's a major coup for the club, and very well done from the board to get a up and coming manager with serious prospects to come to the championship of this footballing backwater.

Well done to the board if they have pulled this off, credit where it's due.