4-3-3

GOAT

From what I saw of them last season he uses a very fluid formation.

Essentially he only has one way to play, Attack. I think he'll have to learn to curb that at a bigger club like us. You won't get away with throwing a 2-1 win away looking for 3-1. But, he's a smart guy I'm sure he'll pick it up quick.

Warbs seems to stick with the same group of players a lot and doesn't rotate much, good thing or bad thing i don't know.

When he's competing in 3 domestic competitions and Europe then he'll be forced to. Not something he had to worry about at Brentford.

Warbs seems to stick with the same group of players a lot and doesn't rotate much, good thing or bad thing i don't know.

Depends on the players I guess, if you have a core of 14/15 decent players willing to bust a gut for you and play for each other and the jersey then it's a good thing, sticking with the absolute wasters last season was our downfall without a doubt

Going by the articles and things I've read about Warburton, that appears to be his chosen formation, really attacking. I like it.

Okay GOAT thanks for that. We'll pass the news on to Warbuton that he's good to go.

One of his quotes:

“I think it is always good to have a Plan B and sometimes a Plan C” to be a very telling one. One of the very few questions asked about Mark Warburton was around his suggestion that Plan B was simply to do Plan A better.