A Song For Warbo

UnionMen

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous. Supporers support.

Quite a change in your outlook there, seems to me you don't have the first idea what the hell your doing.

For those who haven't read your drivel, in one thread you are all about abusing a former player, and now your attempting to take the moral high ground in suggesting that supporters should support.

I had you figured all wrong. I thought you were just stupid now it turns out your a fucking hypocritical clown with gay tendencies and daddy fantasies.... You need help.

Quite a change in your outlook there, seems to me you don't have the first idea what the hell your doing.

For those who haven't read your drivel, in one thread you are all about abusing a former player, and now your attempting to take the moral high ground in suggesting that supporters should support.

I had you figured all wrong. I thought you were just stupid now it turns out your a fucking hypocritical clown with gay tendencies and daddy fantasies.... You need help.

Some meltdown that 1. You'll be called Snowman now instead of Gooseman. Get a grip Snowman (tu)

Some meltdown that 1. You'll be called Snowman now instead of Gooseman. Get a grip Snowman (tu)

Why dont you write him a shite song to make him feel better?

I'm sure there are already plenty songs about snowmen out there, you gobby runt.

I call you out for being a hypocrite and I’m having a melt down? What’s really amazing is that you are too stupid to realise that you are too stupid.

Be gone with you! you wretched canker blossom, you blackguard! Scurry back to what every slime covered crevasse that you call you home and concern yourself no longer with this club. You are not a fan, merely a charlatan and your foolish attempts at deception have been discovered for what they are, nothing more than the uneducated rambling of a bitter, sad and lonely little man.

This thread should be a banning offence.

I'd miss his crazy ramblings, they give me some laugh. I do however feel that Unionmen is fully aware of the connotations of the nickname he has for the manager, and I think he should refrain from calling him that, IMO it's pure disrespect.