Andy Halliday Joins Rangers - Offical

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying Halliday can't speak properly?

Fucking BURN THE WITCH!

I dont care. The guys literally living my boyhood dream, n this is day 1 of it. Good on him, he picked himself up years ago and now look where he is. I wish him all the best. The fact hes a real bluenose makes it all the sweeter.

He plays for Rangers by the way. Andy Halliday plays for Rangers. I wish i had his brains

Seems to have calmed down in here

Rumours circulating that Ibrox Preacher is sending around PM's that Halliday once stared at a carton of orange juice because it said concentrate.

Terrible.

? dear oh dear you

So he would like to be part of a midfield three looking at our current formation then?

Do we think he is good enough for an automatic starting spot?

I am optimistic - love that he is clearly one of us and is just so proud :)

GM

Its hard to see how alot of our players will fit in to the new system at the moment. Could we see him being the left of the front 3 at any point? He can pretty much operate anywhere down that left hand side. Like Stevie Smith. Cough.

Wonder where this will leave the like of templeton? Mckay? We could see Mckay on the right this season, of he pushes on and if hes changed his attitude. I noted MW's comment about "if the players dont want to be like that its fine, they just wont be at this football club". I smiled when he said it

See I wouldn't even say that to someone, because while I often disagree with what others have said - it's their opinion.

Looking at your account though there wouldn't be much point in you deleting it, it would appear your main account is already banned as you sure as fucking haven't contributed fuck all on this one.

You based your opinion on someone purely on the way they have spoken. Being a judgemental prick is a trait no person should have. Don't judge a book by its cover.

In my opinion, no true Rangers fan would speak this way about any of our players. Especially a new signing and a signing who could potentially be reading this thread.

Deleting that comment already speaks volumes to be honest. It was your opinion, why did you delete it?

I only post when absolute idiots like yourselves speak absolute nonsense against one of our own. I see I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

Throw away all forms of devices that enables you to post on this forum.

You judgemental prick. Your opinion means Jack shite as you have the same I.Q as yer maws dildo.

Don't even think he even comes across that bad in his interview.

Just heard a rumour that we're interested in getting Stephen Hawkins on trial to keep The Preacher happy.

Does Stephen Hawkins SOUND intelligent though? Thats the big question.