Andy Halliday Joins Rangers - Offical

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the brightest nor best educated it would appear but his heart is in the right place and if he gives 100% he'll do well for himself and for us.

I'm very pleased we've signed him.

Yeah, hes that thick hes pickin up thousands a week. Atleast your please for him tho eh!

Rangers have confirmed the signing winger Andy Halliday on a two-year deal, with an option for a third year.

The 23-year-old winger was on trial at the Ibrox club after being released by Bradford City and has impressed in a number of friendly games.

"Andy has done really well for us," manager Mark Warburton told theGlasgow club's website.

"He brings a good number of league appearances for a young player, and he will add real quality to the squad."

Halliday came through the ranks at Livingston before spells at Middlesbrough, Walsall and Blackpool before heading to Valley Parade.

He scored three goals in 32 appearances for Bradford during the 2014-15 season.

One of those strikes came in a memorable FA Cup victory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33569882

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtK0d7iXtAM

He's one of our own! :D

Not the brightest nor best educated it would appear but his heart is in the right place and if he gives 100% he'll do well for himself and for us.

thats a complete prick of a post, get a grip of yourself ya stuck up cunt

Wit? Did you want him to have a PhD or something for fuck sake.

Thank christ i wasnt the only one who bit.

The irony of that comment isnt lost on everyone i guess

Yeah I'm happy he's signed for us and I hope he does well - but as you seem angry and defensive like i've fucked your daughter in full view of the family - thousands of pounds a week with talented feet isn't a marker of intelligence.

that post is below the belt leave the guys daughter out of it if he has one , no need to get personal

Yeah I'm happy he's signed for us and I hope he does well - but as you seem angry and defensive like i've fucked your daughter in full view of the family - thousands of pounds a week with talented feet isn't a marker of intelligence.

No, i found it a bit strange and downright stupid to come out with statements like that. I would guess youve heard the guy speak twice if your lucky and thats how quickly you judge his, wait for it, intellegence.

The last bit, i'll let it slide since your maybe not aware i do actually have a 2 year old wee girl, i announced her birth on here actually. If youd like to repeat it or anythin similar please pm me and we'll sort that out.

Rangers supporter ffs?

It's more from a view of public speaking and things like that, you can have the pish ripped out of you with love or hate, he'll get a fair whack of hate directed at him now that he's joined us is how I'm thinking. Got to be so savvy with everything these days because there's always someone waiting on you to slip up now and something that's a non-issue can get blown out of all proportion.

About seven grammatical errors in those two sentences.. Should have taken up football.