Andy Halliday Joins Rangers - Offical

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that he had to be able to join Mensa though, that's the thing, going by what I've seen of him speaking he doesn't come across as bright - nothing wrong with that and it certainly wouldn't mean he can't play football well. It was just an observation the same 'Keirnan spoke very well', 'Law wants to focus on having a say in the game instead of the papers' etc, it just seemed to touch a nerve with a few of them.

To be honest I thought your comments were bang out of order. The comments about Kiernan and Law were generalisations but yours was personal. Andy Halliday is a member of this forum and is probably reading this thread (just because he's not logged in doesn't mean he's not reading it). He's a bear through and through and I for one am proud of him (I don't know him but I like his attitude)!

I know you're entitled to your opinion but sometimes it's best to keep some things to yourself) :(

Anyway Andy if you are reading this Welcome. It goes without say that you are now part of something special. New manager, new era! Exciting times

:uk:

Who gives a fuck how he speaks in an interview?the way people have spoke about him on this thread is a disgrace. The guy would run through brick walls for his club and because he speaks like he is from Glasgow and not some pretend wannabe he gets abuse from his own support. The sooner these "supporters" get to fuck the better.

You based your opinion on someone purely on the way they have spoken. Being a judgemental prick is a trait no person should have. Don't judge a book by its cover.

In my opinion, no true Rangers fan would speak this way about any of our players. Especially a new signing and a signing who could potentially be reading this thread.

Deleting that comment already speaks volumes to be honest. It was your opinion, why did you delete it?

I only post when absolute idiots like yourselves speak absolute nonsense against one of our own. I see I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

Throw away all forms of devices that enables you to post on this forum.

You judgemental prick. Your opinion means Jack shite as you have the same I.Q as yer maws dildo.

So you only post when absolute idiots speak nonsense about one of our own but your post is abusive to one of our own.

doh

Solid signing with no transfer fee involved. Will be useful in the second division the season.

Looking forward to seeing his power-plays up close and personal. Whether he is deployed as a flankrunner or more of a centerfielder just outside the danger box zone, I think he will do some awesome soccer and could well be the MVP for Rangers Glasgow in the next semester.

Looking forward to seeing his power-plays up close and personal. Whether he is deployed as a flankrunner or more of a centerfielder just outside the danger box zone, I think he will do some awesome soccer and could well be the MVP for Rangers Glasgow in the next semester.

lol Got to give u credit there BMR.