Old Top Day - Vs St Mirren

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye mate. Loved that one. Ended up getting 4, and got one on my wall.

Purely because of my age, I'll always love this one best.

150px-Rangers-home-shirt-1992-to-1994-s_

Love that top, first one I ever had. Still had it along with just about every other top released since then (give or take the odd away/third kit) up until about 6 years ago when I moved house and they all got binned. I've regretted that ever since.

Aye mate. Loved thait one. Ended up getting got one on my wall.

I had this one but I remember it having a patch on the back of it that said 5 in a row (possibility of delusion warning) always felt like big Hateley when I put it on (had long hair at the time) cracking top. I also liked the England style away top we had :thumbup:

Aye mate. Loved that one. Ended up getting 4, and got one on my wall.

I never had that kit. The first ones I remember getting were the 95-96 home and away ones.

I really want that one though. I keep an eye on classicfootballkits but it never comes up in my size (td)

I never had that kit. The first ones I remember getting were the 95-96 home and away ones.

I really want that one though. I keep an eye on classicfootballkits but it never comes up in my size (td)

I have it but it has McCoist 9 on the back :(

Was some sort of special edition one as it has a sewn on bagd on the back with something about league titles.

I have it but it has McCoist 9 on the back :(

Was some sort of special edition one as it has a sewn on bagd on the back with something about league titles.

McCoist :(

I remember I got the 97-98 one for my christmas with Negri 9 on the back. I don't think he scored another goal after that :lol:

I know I'm in the minority here but I wasn't a big fan of the 2012 kit. I hated the material and I didn't like the feel of the collar either.

I got it long sleeved and unsponsored, love it...although if I've put on a few pound I can't wear it as it looks and feels ridiculous . Good reason to stay fit I guess

Look on a site called Classic 11 Shirts (something like that). That's where I got mines and it was in cracking condition. Only £35 as well. I'm probably going to get the away kit version of it from there for next season.

Edit: http://classic11.com/collections/glasgow-rangers-football-shirts

My favourite is the 1992/93 top but as I was only 6 at the time can't see me fitting into that. It's a great idea though and if everyone turns out it would perhaps show Sports Direct the market they could have if they re-negotiate the retail deal.

My favourite is the 1992/93 top but as I was only 6 at the time can't see me fitting into that. It's a great idea though and if everyone turns out it would perhaps show Sports Direct the market they could have if they re-negotiate the retail deal.

Tumsh, my first full strip was the away kit that season. I'll be having a gander to see if I can pick it up in a large for St. Midden.

The first one i had was this one.

IMG_1010+$28336+x+448$29.jpg

Got the full kit, couldn't even walk yet so doubt ill fit in it now.