Old Top Day - Vs St Mirren

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tumsh, my first full strip was the away kit that season. I'll be having a gander to see if I can pick it up in a large for St. Midden.

Yeah Adidas definitely made the best Rangers strips in my opinion. The rest of the others pale in comparison.

Great idea and would be a great thing too be done every year not just this year, yes I see the reason why this year but there is nothing to stop it being an anual event.

I would encourage all Dads to buy their bairns this years top though as we need the next generation up and running, there isnt enough young kids wearing Rangers gear in the streets.

Hate to say it, but it feels like a sellic town here now. See sellic tops all the time and very few Rangers ones. It's starting to get on my tits.

Hat to say it, but it feels like a sellic town here now. See sellic tops all the time and very few Rangers ones. It's starting to get on my tits.

That's just because tarriers can't afford any other clothes once they've bought the away top from their giro.

I'm boycotting getting the new strip....and it's nothing to do with the SD contract argument.

It's the price......£48 and £52 for the away top.....Have a 'kin word ffs. £30 a pop and you'll sell much more than you will at £48. That's just taking the piss!

No top should ever be more than 25 quid, i still remember when you could buy the whole strip in a wee box and it was cheap as chips.

Hate to say it, but it feels like a sellic town here now. See sellic tops all the time and very few Rangers ones. It's starting to get on my tits.

That's because most adult Rangers fans will wear the top to 5s, occasional games, on holiday or around the house. Whereas they wear it everyday it's like it's the only clothes they own.

I agree though the kids should be out playing football in their Rangers tops before any other.

Sounds like a plan. I will be wearing an old home top to add to the blue sea of Ibrox.

If you think we are not happy with Ashley you should talk to people down where I live (north of Newcastle), they are scunnered. One chap I spoke to the other day while walking the dog has given us his Newcastle ST after 36 years.

Yeah Adidas definitely made the best Rangers strips in my opinion. The rest of the others pale in comparison.

The Laudrup final top was a smasher.

I always associate tops with specific players,

The one after that was the Gazza top and the one before it was the Hateley top.